036. || perdonami.~ forgive me.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

jordyn's pov.

"meet me at the soccer field, after school." he said to me before finally leaving. "why would i meet him?" i asked myself. "why should he deserve my time?" i continued talking to myself. i took a deep breath and drove to the chick-fil-a by the school.  i won't deny it, when mattia grabbed my arm, i felt my stomach go different ways. maybe i will meet him, i have to. right?

i got back to school and ate in my car, while i was eating i put my phone on my dashboard so i could watch my show, while doing that someone knocked on my passenger door window. it was hector. i stopped eating and took a deep breath, i unlocked my car and he got in and sat there without saying anything. i didn't know what to do, i haven't talked to hector in so long, i don't know who i can trust anymore.

after several moments of silence, i spoke up. "did you need something?" he looked at me. "i just wanted to apologize about everything. i wasn't being a good friend to you, im not a good friend to you. i should've stopped alex and mattia from everything they did." he confessed. i didn't know what to say really, i didn't know if i was being messed around with so i looked around me to see if anyone was around my car. 

"im not messing with you jordyn, im being serious." he said. i looked at him, "i can't say i forgive you because im still hurt. you chose to believe mattia and alex when you didn't know the whole story." i said. he nodded. "well just know that i am truly sorry and you should hear him out. he's suffering and i know you are too." he said and got out of the car. maybe i do need to go to mattia after school.

after school

the dismissal bell  went off and both mattia and jordyn quickly went their lockers to grab the things they needed and went to their cars to drive to the soccer field by jordyn's house. they were highly nervous, they both still really liked each other, they loved each other so much. jordyn wanted to believe that she was better on her own but she was slowly losing that. mattia arrived there first, he sat on the bench and waited. 

jordyn arrived but she sat in her car, she was scared at this point. she didn't know what was going to happen, "okay jordyn. you are just going to listen to what he has tosay. that's it, oyu are not to say how you feel." she said to herself and got out of her car. walking towards the field she saw him sitting on the bench, waiting for her.

she sat down next to him and didn't say anything not even look at him. "i didn't think you would actually come." he said. "how are you?" he asked. "im not here for small talk." she said. he sighed and nodded. "i know i was wrong, everything i did was wrong. i didn't appreciate everything you did for me, i especially didn't appreciate you enough." he said. jordyn looked at him, beginning to feel bad. "fuck jordyn, i couldn't even call you mine for a whole month. i was angry when you broke up with me, my anger got the best of me, since that day i haven't thought about anyone but you. i know im back to my old ways but they mean absolutely nothing to me." he said with tears streaming down his cheek.

jordyn hated to see him cry, she hates that he's completely broken. she couldn't control herself much longer, she gave him a hug with tears now streaming down her face. without saying anything they both released themselves from the hug and looked at each other. there was a small gap between them, both of them slowly closing that gap, mattia then softly put his hand on her cheek, a kiss then became a make out session. 

then jordyn realized what they were doing and quickly moved away. she was panting, "im sorry, i don't know what i was thinking." he said to her. she looked at him, "i should go." she said and quickly went to her car and left.