014. || ho bisogno della tua attenzione~ i need your attention.

!reminder!
font: gill sans
size: smallest
background: black

after her argument with mattia she once again didn't go home, she wanted to go her favorite spot but she realized he knows where that is and she doesn't want to be found right now.

she felt a way she can't explain, like a part of her feels the need to be with mattia, but she can't because he's a "bad kid" at this point she doesn't know what to do anymore.

she drove around the city and then drive home, when she got home she went to her room and felt the need to cry so she did.

"why am i crying over a boy i don't even like?" she questioned herself.  "maybe because you're slowly catching feels for him." a voice said scaring jordyn.

"hector? what are you doing here?" she asked. "you didn't answer your phone, so i came to check up on you." he said sitting next to her.  she nodded, "sorry." she said. "don't apologize, you've never felt like this before." he said.

she hugged him at his waist and layed her head on his chest, he hugged her as well. he knows that she has been struggling with the confusing relationship between her and mattia, all he wanted to do is be there for her.

jordyn looked at each other when they heard the front door open and close. "mija? who's car is outside?" they sighed in relief when they realized it was just jordyn's mom.

they both went downstairs to see her. "oh hola hector, how are you?" she asked smiling. "good, how was work?" "exhausting, i need a shot." she joked. "ma! stop playing" jordyn laughed. they all laughed then jordyn's mom realized her daughters eyes were red and puffy.

"mija, were you crying. what happened?" she asked looking at the two friends. jordyn looked down. "she just had a stressful day." hector said. "jordyn you can't be pushing yourself too much with all this homework and especially with that boy." she said. jordyns head went up quickly.

"what boy?" she asked. "ay what's his name? mattia yeah mattia, he's a good kid pero mija you have to take care of yourself too, you're always worrying about everything and everyone else except for you." she said. "sorry, it's just that i'm that nice." she said. "you get it from your father trust me. he always apologized." her mom said and grabbed a coffee cup.

"i should get going, my mom is gonna want me home soon, have a nice night mrs.martjnez." hector said. "bye mijo, con cuiado." she assured him. "gracias." he said and left. "so tell me more about this mattia boy, you like him?" she asked. "we-" she was ct off my the door bell.

jordyn opened the door and speak of the devil it was mattia with a large bouquet of flowers. "mattia?" she questioned. "hi." he said. "what are you doing here?" she said closing the door behind her and crossing her arms.

"i needed to apologize." he said. "with flowers?" "not just flowers, i also got you some candy and your favorite drink, sprite." he said smiling a little. "what makes you think this will make me forgive you?" she said. "well this isn't it." he sighed. "remember when i told you about that girl, and how i never stop thinking about her and how you thought i've finally changed for the better?" he began.

she was getting very confused on where he was going. "mattia, what are you saying?" she asked. "jordyn, that girl was you. you were willing to help me get all my grades up so that i can go to a good school when i graduate, you're changing me for the better. and i fucking hate it when we have stupid fights, i've liked you since that night of the party, i never thought i'd like anyone." he said.

jordyn was in shock, was she happy? confused? lost? she didn't know what to say. she just looked at him with no expression at all on her face. he waited for a response. "j?" he said. "i- i don't know what you want me to say mattia." "i don't need an answer now, i'm just saying i...i like you, and i know you have absolutely no interest in me at all and that fine. but i'll wait for you jordyn because it'll always be you." he said.

a tear fell down jordyns face, he wiped her tears with his thumb and grabbed her arms and put the flowers and snacks in her arms, "i don't care when you tell me, but i will always be there for you jordyn." he said. he went closer to her and kissed her forehead once he did that he walked back to his car.

she walked back inside her house as her mom was sitting on the couch watching tv, she looked back at her daughter.

"i think i like him too.." she said softly.