Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

This was the room.

"Oh my god" I gasped.

"One of the biggest rooms in the house" Freddy winked.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"Anything" Freddy said, and left us in the huge room.

"Baby! Look! There's a second bathroom!" Foxy said, and I rushed over to see. There were two bathrooms.

"Its beautiful!" I said, looking at it.

"I can't believe he did this. This is too much" Foxy said.

"He's the best person in the world" I said, and we walking into the room. I suddenly felt hands slide on my waist, a warm body pressed against mine, and softly kisses on my neck.

"We can play whenever we want" Foxy whispered. I smiled, and he ran his hands up my body.

"Come on. Get on the bed" He told me. I happily did so, and he took his shirt off. God he's just so muscular. He crawles on top of me, hands by my side, and kissed me. He began sliding his lips down, onto my neck were he searched around for my sweet spot. I moaned once he found it, and he sucked on it hard. After making many hickeys, he took off my shirt and pants, taking off his pants as well.

"Don't tease me today" I said, moaning when he started playing with my nipple.

"Ohhh. But I want to tease" He said, rubbing me through my underwear.

"No teasing daddy!" I moaned.

He smirked.

Foxy's P.O.V

He turned me on by saying 'Daddy'. I think I won't tease today.

"I won't tease baby" I told him, wnd ripped off his underwear. And quickly entered him, not even warning him. He moaned a lot, and it was cute.

Suddenly, there was a knock, and i was like, seriously?

"Yeah?!" I asked. "Who is it?!"

"Me. Your sister" I heard. No way that's Lucifer.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"One sec. Let me get dressed" I got off Bonnie, and we got dressed quickly.

"Ok. You can come" I said. Lucifer came through the door, with a long shirt on, covering her pants.

"Since when did you start knocking?" I asked her.

"Since when are you actually not moody with me?" She asked. Oh wait true.

"I thought you were with Chica" I said. Her face darkened, and she looked ready to cry. Uh oh.

"Come here" I said, and she ran to me, crying on my chest. Bonnie rubbed her back.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I-it was m-my fault! A-all of i-it!" She sobbed.

"Are you two not together anymore?" Bonnie asked her gently. Lucifer shook her head.

"S-she said s-she doesn't w-want a m-monster like m-me" She said.

"Anyone could see that your not a monster" I said.

"Its because I can change my appearance. I can change my animal. I can change anything about me. I'm a monster Foxy" Lucifer cried.

"No your not! Those make you unique! She can't even do those things! She does even have a tail or ears, and I'm not talking about Marionette. Or, others" I said. She smiled weakly.