Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

"Is that pure gold?!" Ennard asked.

"You bet" Foxy said, backing up after starting the car. He lead Freddy to Mike's house, who was carrying a glass of wine. He dropped it as soon as he saw the cars.

"Whoa!" He said.

"Come on" Freddy said, and Mike ran into his house, and came out with his shoes on. He entered the passenger seat of Freddy's car, and we drove to Funtime Freddy's house. We got everyone, in both cars, and stopped at Foxy's house.

"Change of plans Lucifer!" He said, pulling her hand out of the house. She changed into a small owl, resting on Chica's lap, because she liked it best. We went to the arcade, exiting the cars.

"Oh my god! These cars are so cool!" Funtime Foxy said, looking at them fully.

"Thanks" Foxy and Freddy said, and we went into the arcade, having fun.

"Thank you both for this fun day" Mike said. Foxy shrugged.

"Least we could do. We gonna stop by your house Freddy?" He asked Freddy. Freddy did something quick on his phone.

"No. Follow me" He said, and Foxy followed where Freddy drove. It was a little long drive, and none of us knew where he was going. Until we saw it.

"Oh my god" Foxy said, and the two driving pulled into the garage

"Oh my god" Foxy said, and the two driving pulled into the garage. We got out, and a man approached Freddy.

"Sign here Mr. Fazbear" He said, and Freddy signed the paper.

"Babe...What is this place?" Mike asked Freddy.

"Like it?" Freddy asked us all.

"Its beautiful" We said, gazing all over the house.

"Just bought it. Its got maids and everything. Come inside" Freddy said, and we entered the house. Wow. Its all I could think.

"Why'd you buy this?" Toy Bonnie asked, breathless.

"For you guys. We'll stay here for a bit" Freddy said. We gasped, hugging him tight.

"Its nothing. Just a surprise" He said, and showed us our rooms.

 Just a surprise" He said, and showed us our rooms