Chapter 17

Ramadan Mubarak 🌋🌌🌃

Khairat's POV

The room was deadly quite, no one was saying anything, only the faint sound of the standing fan and the Ac could be heard, my head was bowed down and I could swear everyone's eyes was on me.

I held DJ so tight like someone was going to snatch him from me.

I was scared to the core.

Nothing to hide anymore, I just revealed the biggest secret to my family.

Their silence were killing me, they are not saying anything, they were speechless I know and they are finding it difficult to accept what I just told them i guess.

Everyone was present in the sitting except yaya Daddy and my sisters that don't reside here in Abuja.

We stayed like that for what seems like forever until I heard someone cleared his throat.

I quickly raised my head to see who that person is and behold it was Big daddy.

Khadijah! He called my name.

Na'am! I answered with a trembling voice.

Come closer, he said.

I hesitated at first until until Yaya Salon who I was sitting close to me tapped my shoulder and and nodded his head indication me to go.

I managed to drag my weak self to where Big Daddy was sitter.

He placed his left hand in my head and used his right hand to raised my head, and slowly wiped away my tears.

It okay Khadijah! No more crying Kinji? You have gone through alot alone in a very young age.

Why didn't you tell us Khadijah? We would have understand, you shouldn't have ran away from the peopleohat loves you all be because of this after all it was never your fault nor Daddy's fault.

I'm so sorry Big Daddy, I was young and naive please forgive me. I said breaking down into tears.

Shhh auta! Enough of the tears, komi ya wuce Kinji? The most important thing here is you are back, safe and sound Alhamdulillah!

Khairat come here! Mommy said stretching her hands for me!

I reached her and gave her a hug silently crying.

Shhh khairat! Mummy shushed me, ya isa komi ya wuce kinji, ya isa she keeps repeating tapping my back.

After revealing everything, I felt the burden I was carrying has reduced I only have one person to face which is yaya Daddy who I think will not be a problem.

what seems like forever came to an end everyone now knows the reason for my eloping.

The mystery behind my eloping was now revealed, and now everyone knows the reason DJ has a striking resemblance with yaya Daddy!

Alhamdulillah! I'm back to the people that means the whole word to me, everyone was trying to make me Happy I was giving you extra care, Aisha refused to go back to her house that day, she insisted she wants to spend the night with khairee and yaya Salim had no option but to let her be.

I, Aisha and maimoonah went alone with mummy to spend the night with mummy because ta ce khairat a guri na zata kwana yau, mama smiled and said ai daman khairat din taki ce Allah ya raka taki gona but my ango (Al ameen) is spending the night here with me. Suprisly DJ did not refuse I was taking aback because it unlike him.