𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"you seem pretty happy so far." britt said. "yeah! i'm very happy here." alyssa said and she saw jon, "i-i um i'm so sorry to leave right now. but, i'm gonna go make sure i'm all good for the show, okay?" alyssa spoke quickly, britt and cody looking at each other. "alright." britt said and alyssa quickly said goodbye, walking away quickly.

alyssa couldn't bring herself to even be within a foot of jon. let alone be in the same room as him. she was just so nervous to even look at him, especially to even talk to him. she knew she'd have to eventually but today wouldn't be that day. or so she thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA WAS SITTING at the table, it was the end of the aew show and it was the main event and she had no idea what it was. alyssa had a lot on her mind but she still sat there and did her job as well as she could. she heard someone's entrance music go off and she looked over and seen the one and only jon moxley walking to the ring. he looked at her for a split second and alyssa looked down.

she felt her mouth get dry and her heart start to race. "jon moxley has definitely made an impact on aew! tonight, the champion ship is on the line." jim ross said and alyssa decided to speak up. "definitely! jon moxley has definitely made an impact on many people but especially the people of aew." alyssa said, looking at jim ross. she definitely couldn't let him know that anything was wrong so she continued on and acted like everything was fine. but, it was far from fine.

the music for jon had stopped and his opponent, jake hager's music started up. he walked to the ring, the ring announcer announcing the match was a no holds barred match and that jon's championship was indeed on the line. alyssa silently sighed, hearing the bell ring to signal the match has begun. as much as she didn't want to, she still did her best to commentate and talk through the match.

alyssa hated watching jon be in so much pain, this match was definitely brutal and his opponent was definitely using that to his advantage. but so was jon. jon was using the brutality to his advantage as well and alyssa knew he was enjoying the match. by the end of the match, both men were extremely exhausted and someone had to pin or end the match in someway. jon ended up pinning his opponent and keeping his championship.

as soon as the show had went off air, alyssa got the hell out of the main part of the arena and got backstage by thalia. she immediately hugged her best friend when she saw her, "go talk to him, alyssa." thalia said, trying to convince her. "no, i fucking can't. i can't fucking do it. i can't, thalia." alyssa said. "yes you can, alyssa. i know you can. i saw how you acted after he went out." thalia said.

"thalia, i can't do it, okay?" alyssa said and thalia sighed. "alright," thalia said and alyssa sighed. alyssa pulled away from the hug and she saw jon stop and stand in front of them. alyssa just stared at him, not hearing a word he said. "well i'm gonna let you guys catch up! i'll see you in a few alyssa!" thalia said and alyssa tried to stop her, "thalia! no!" she whisper-yelled and thalia walked away.

alyssa looked at jon and gave him a small smile. "um hi jon!" alyssa said and he smiled back, "hey, alyssa." jon said. alyssa felt very awkward and just wanted the conversation to end. she immediately noticed the small and big differences about him, his hair was a tiny bit shorter, his muscles were bigger. he was happier. he was enjoying what he was doing. his blue eyes seemed brighter than the last time.

"so uh, how are you?" jon said, knowing that alyssa felt awkward. "i'm uh, i'm good jon. how've you been?" alyssa asked him, clearing her throat. "i've uh i've been really good!" jon told her. "well that's good!" alyssa smiled at him, feeling like an idiot because of how awkward she felt. she felt like that she shouldn't feel so awkward because it was just jon. it was the same jon she had traveled with for years, the same jon she had fallen in love with years ago.

"well jon, it was good seeing you. it was nice talking to you. i'll see you around, alright?" alyssa said. alyssa felt the need to hug him so she did, she wrapped her arms around his mid section, she hadn't felt his hugs in so long and she wanted this one to last forever. he looked down at the girl who was almost a foot shorter than him, hugging her back.

she pulled away from the hug a few seconds later and looked at him. "yeah, i'll see you around, lyss." alyssa smiled and rubbed his shoulder a bit, then walking away and trying to find thalia. she got a text from her best friend saying she was in the car, waiting. alyssa sighed and walked to the car, knowing thalia had already gotten all of their stuff. she got into the passenger side of the car and slammed the door shut.

"what the hell was that for?" alyssa exclaimed, looking at thalia. "what was what for?" thalia questioned. "thalia stop acting dumb! you know what i'm talking about!" alyssa was genuinely upset. she wasn't ready for that yet, she wasn't ready to talk to him. "it needed to happen, alyssa." thalia said. "yeah well not now, thalia!" alyssa exclaimed again. "yes it did, alyssa." thalia said. "no it didn't! it needed to happen when i wanted it to happen and when i was ready for it to happen!" alyssa said.

"you knew i wasn't ready yet. but you left me with him anyways. not cool, thalia." alyssa said, looking out the window. "i'm sorry, alyssa." thalia said. "i was just trying to help you. i'm really sorry, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings." thalia told her best friend, alyssa looking over at her. "it's fine, thalia. but if you ever do that again i'll kill you." alyssa said. "okay." thalia laughed. "this probably isn't the best time but.. i'm gonna stay with a friend of mine tonight, is that okay?" alyssa nodded.

"yeah of course. who?" alyssa asked. "dustin," thalia said and alyssa made a confused face. "girl do you forget that i've been here for five damn days?" alyssa asked. "i'm sorry!" thalia exclaimed, making the two of them laugh. "chuck taylor, girl." alyssa smirked, "ouu have fun, thalia." alyssa winked making thalia smack her in the arm. "shut up, alyssa." thalia laughed. "what?!" alyssa laughed. "you know what!" thalia laughed again.

"you know i should be the one smacking you, you bitch."

"yeah you should be but you're not."

"only because i love you."

"well i love you too, alyssa."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
omg jon and alyssa had their first conversation in years 😬 honestly, i'm loving this book so so much!! i'm so glad you all are enjoying it! so, for all of you i did a double update!! i love you guys sm!!💕