twisted and physco

(Gwen p.o.v)
(5:13 am)

I woke up on the cold grass floor. I sat up to look and Duncan was by my side.

Now that I think about it there were still a few people I needed to get rid of.

I took a pack of cigarettes out of my bag and just sat there looking at duncan.

I just sighed before saying  "it's all gonna go uphill from here".

I grabbed my knife and decided that it was time for duncan to wake up and pay attention to me.

I held his hand and put the cold knife on it. He woke up.

"Its too early".  he said turning over.

"Fine then you go back to sleep I'm gonna go steal some candy from a kid or something".  I said.

I grabbed my bag of clothes and  started running to the small outhouse.

I took off the old clothes and just put them into the bag. I put on a black and blue striped shirt white a black miniskirt. Then decided to put on some knee high socks and boots.

I walked out only to see duncan staring. After world tour I had enjoyed being stared at. 

Duncan went in and came out with a black t shirt and black Jean's with some combat boots.

"You look like a slut".  duncan said glaring at me.

I was about to say a clever response but I couldn't say one. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I just got embarrassed and walked out to the woods.

I never thought I could be hurt during this. I sat down and then I had a plan. If I'm a murderer now I could easily murder duncan.

I grabbed the scissors from my bag. I walked over to him and sliced open his cheek.

He started screaming. And I just stood there laughing. He shouldn't have messed with a girl related to a drug dealer.

I laughed and stabbed his arm. I continued laughing through it all. I stabbed his leg and just looked at him.

"Well fuck I'm a monster". I said looking at my bloody hands.

I grabbed the bandages from my bag and started crying while bandaging his wounds.

"I'm so sorry duncan"! I yelled.

"Sorry?! SORRY?! YOU ALMOST FUCKING KILLED ME" He yelled at the top of his lungs.

"WELL YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS". I yelled.

"Your insane" he said scoffing.

I ran after him and started crying. I need him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME". He yelled.

When I finally caught up with him I just started laughing. I didnt know why. I just laughed and he stared in shock.

"Gwen I changed my mind. Your insane in a good way, ya know?". He said walking towards me.

"Ok I want to kill heather today".  I said with a smirk.

"Gladly".  Duncan said.

"I know exactly where she lives".  I said smiling.

I grabbed the bloody scissors and put them in my pocket.

Duncan grabbed his crowbar and we started walking towards her house. It wasn't too far away. We kept walking until we eventually reached her house.

Duncan threw a rock into the window of the house. It immediately shattered.

I got on Duncan's shoulders and jumped into the house.

Duncan jumped. And then hit the floor. Causing glass shards to go everywhere.

I grabbed my scissors and started running upstairs. I knew exactly where everything was in this house.

I opened the door. And walked in slowly. Heather was on her bed when she noticed me.

"What are you doing here, were not on until next summer".  she said applying her red lipstick.

I sat next to her and just looked at the ground.

"Give me a few reasons why I shouldn't kill you". I said holding the scissors.

"I can give you everything you need".  she said smiling.

"One more". I said holding up the scissors.

"I need to live, I need to make people miserable". She said putting down the lipstick.

"Your good, just dont tell anyone were here". I said walking away.

I ran back downstairs. But to my surprise I heard sirens. Oh fuck.

I ran over to duncan in a panic. I grabbed his knife and threw it at the door.

I heard the cops breaking the door down. This was not gonna end well.

"THEY'RE HERE"! I yelled.

"Uh.. i- ok stay calm. We- i-" duncan stuttered.

"GET ON THE GROUND".  A cop screamed.

I grabbed my scissors and threw them at a cop. They landed on his right eye. It instantly started bleeding.

The cop started screaming. Duncan grabbed a knife from the kitchen and started throwing it at the cops.

One grabbed me from behind. Well I'm screwed.

"D-DUNCAN! HELP ME! DUNCAN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"GWEN!" He yelled. He started chasing after me before a cop tased him.

I started crying and screaming. I tried to escape his grip but I couldn't.

He tased me and then I blacked out. That's all I could remember