❹ || ❝sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴠɪsɪᴛ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After lunch, Autumn and the gang went to the gym for PE, it's the only class they have with each other complete. Sky and Autumn went to the girls locker room to change, some of the students already left to the gym. Autumn quickly tied her hair into a messy bun before shoving her bag into her locker.

❝Do you have another hair tie I can borrow, Autumn?❞ Sky asked her while she was brushing her hair. Autumn grabbed a hair tie from her bag's pocket and handed it to her.

❝Thanks. We should head out now, don't want Mr. Arnold making us doing push ups for being late.❞ Sky panicked while tying her hair as she rushed out of the locker room with Autumn. The twins are already wearing their gym clothes by the stand waiting for the two. Autumn noticed Gene and his gang was also their making her scoff.

❝Alright, Five laps everyone before we play Mr. Arnold shouted at them and blew his whistle, the students groaned but obeyed anyway. The students formed ran in a circle around the gym. After five laps, Sky and Michael collapsed on the floor panting heavily. Autumn sat down by the bleachers panting as she grabbed her towel and dabbed off the sweat around her face.

❝Wa...ter....❞ Sky reached out to her water bottle and greatfully chugging on it. Milo grabbed two bottles and handed it to Autumn, she smiled at him and took it muttering a 'thank you'. Milo smiled back at her before handing the other water bottle to his twin who is still laying down on the floor catching his breath.

❝Okay, enough drama now. Gather around me.❞ Mr. Arnold once again blew his whistle making the students rush to him and form a circle with him in the middle.

❝Today we'll be playing two sports. Volleyball and Soccer, Soccer will be outside at the field, obviously. While Volleyball will be here. Just form your own players. Now, go!❞ Mr. Arnold and clapped his hands making the students run to their preferred sport. Sky squeeled in joy and quickly pulled Milo out of the gym to the field. Those who stayed behind that didn't want to play stayed by the bleachers. Autumn then started to form her own group with a mix of girls and boys.

❝Michael, go be our refereeAutumn said to him, Michael smirked at her and nodded before blowing her a kiss and stood outside the line. Autumn turned to their opposing team, she scoffed when she saw Gene at the enemy team.

Of course he would be join..

She said to herself and puffed out her cheeks irritated making him snicker at her. Michael blew his whistle signalling them to start. Autumn grabbed the ball and stood behind the line and waited for the whistle. The enemy team readied their position when Michael blew his whistle. Autumn smirked and quickly spiked the ball to the other side. The student squeeled in shock as she quickly dodged the ball.