❷ || ❝ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴜʟᴛᴜʀᴇs❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After a long day of meeting up with teachers in their classroom, the school rang and Autumn ran out of the classroom not caring about the people she bumped into. She saw her friends by the distance waiting for her, She quickly ran up to them.

❝So.. Where are we going to meet up later?❞ Milo asked, Michael was busy fixing his hair on a small mirror he was holding.

❝Let's just meet up by the mall!❞ Sky grinned at them happily.

❝Okay then. I should head home first to change. I'll see you guys later!❞ Autumn waved at them and quickly ran home. Finally arriving home, she opened their large door and walked inside shutting it behind her. Her mother was busy watching her favorite TV series and decided not to disturb her. She walked up to their marble stairs and head to her room. She threw her bag to her bed before walking towards her closet. She grabbed a two-colored sweater, a pair of shorts, and running shoes as she quickly changed into them.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇩⇩๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

●▬▬▬▬▬๑⇧⇧๑▬▬▬▬▬●

She brushed her hair and tied half of it up and leaving the rest down, she grabbed two hair clips and pinned her bangs away from her face. She grabbed her wallet and her phone shoving it into her pockets before leaving her room. As she was about to head to the door her mother turned around raising an eyebrow at her

❝Where are you off to?❞ She asked curiously, Autumn stopped midway and turned to her.

❝I'm just going to go head out and watch a movie with my friendsShe explained, Her mother stared at her for a second before shrugging and signalled her to go. She smiled and quickly blew her mother a kiss before leaving. She grabbed her phone from her pockets and quickly texted her friends.

╭─────────╮
Omw • ᎑•
╰─────────╯

Skylar:
╭─────────╮
I can't wait!! See
You guys there!!
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
╰─────────╯