Love at First Sight

Mina POV~~

Today is my first day at college in Korea and as usual I woke up early and did my daily routine. The class will Start at 10a.m and now it was already 8 a.m so I started dressing...I wore a white tops with a matching coat matching black pants and white shoe (outfit as the image on top).

After I am done I went downstairs and got my car keys and went out I took I out my phone and saw it was already 8:45 a.m So I went faster

And if you are asking I already know the way to our college as the SaMo Twins tour me around the campus yesterday before going to the mall so now I know the route and it was just 20mins away from my place.

Mina's Car***

A

fter entering I sped my car and reach the campus within 20mins. When I came out from my cat I saw the SaMo twins along with two more people in the parking lot.So when I came out the SaMo Twins came towards me smiling and hug me.

GoodMorning Minaaa~~And Welcome to your new College - Sana Said
After which they introduce me to their two other friends.

The bunny looking girl name was Im Nayeon while the other girl who look like an ostrich..Dont mind me but maybe because of his short boy cut hair her name was Yoo Jungyeon.

They introduce themself to me while I did the same.So after that while I was about to go inside.

Sana hold my wrist and said~~ wait let's wait for our other friends they are just about to reach.

As I have no other choice I stayed and after waiting for around 5min a black Mercedes arrive

Jihyo car****

~Here Comes God Jihyo with our baby magnae's - Sana Shouted not to Loud but enough to catch the passerby's attention..
So I Just look at her and then look at the car that just arrive...

First the girl name Jihyo whom I met yesterday came out from the driving seat but instead of coming forward he turn and walk to the other side of the car..