pRePaRatiOn

Chaeyoung POV~

We reach home around 4pm in the evening as Oppa had some work on his way.
I went to fresh up as well as Jihyo Unnie

As we are sharing my room this past days after that we came and ate our dinner while eating

Dad:So I have a prepared everything for your stay Princess and it is Near your college Princess as You said.

And you will be staying with your unnie and your two friends right??  You can move in tomorrow  but are you really sure about this Princess??

~My Dad was worried not only him but everyone as this is the first time that Ill be staying away from them but I feel like I have to come out from my comfort zone and be Brave and the only way is to live independently.

At first when I told them none of them agreed not until I ask Jihyo Unnie to help me and she came up with a plan to convince them and her plan was that she will stay with me in that apartment along with Dahyun unnie and Tzuyu.

Even despite of that they were not ready but I convince my Oppa and ask him to help me and yes he succeeded in convincing them.

But they made a truce with me for that and that is  to visit them every weekened as they will miss me so I agreed to it because I'll also miss them but I have to stay strong.

Chaeyoung:Thank You Daddy and yes dont worry Unnie is with me and if anything happens I'll inform you. And Also I'll visit you guys every weekened so I'll be OK.

Dad:OK But Princess please takecare of yourself and your Unnie.Oh and are you sure you don't want any car

Chaeyoung: Thank You Daddy..You are the best and yes I don't think I need as Unnie will be dropping me and moreover Its just walkable distance

Dad: OK Princess but promise Me you will take Care of yourself and and I form us if any thing happens.

My dad said with concern in his eyes

~~~I will Daddy I promise and I am sorry for always making you worry I said and hug him as I always sit Near him and he hug me back. And I became emotional.

Dad: You are our Princess and we want you to be happy so don't ever think again that you are a worry to us

So I nod my hand while still hugging him as my tears roll down from my eyes

As I don't know how am I gonna repay all the love and care my family have for me and I am really thankful to God for giving such precious family

Jeonghun:Princess if you cry I won't allow you to go

Even though he is younger he is like my older brother and is always very protective for me

Daniel: Yes Princess we will cancel your stay outside..

So I rub my eyes so that I wont cry and they all came and hug me one by one and my Mom She warn me to never shed a tear again after today as they all know I usually don't cry so when I cry I get sick. so Instead of answering I nod my head and hug her and she hug me back.

After Dinner we had some family time as Oppa Came back after a long time and I'll be moving out tomorrow.
Afterwards... as it was already very late we all went to our own room wishing each other goodnight.
I went to my room alone as Unnie and Oppa have something to discuss.As soon as I reach my bed I felt asleep.

Next Morning~

Today was the day I will be leaving my house for the first time I feel scared but at the same time excited for the new journey moreover our college is reopening tomorrow.
So I and Jihyo Unnie along with Dahyun and Tzuyu came to shop for our new house and for college.
As you may be thinking actually Dahyunnie and Tzuyu parents are friends with my parents and they are also business partners in some country. And At First they didnt know about us staying together it was just days before I got sick and when I went to meet them I told them about it and they happily agreed and I am really grateful for them.

As we were touring around the mall..we realized Jihyo Unnie have still not comeback.So when we were about to search for her..We finally saw her carrying some things and coming our way.

And after she came back she Also informed us that she met Sana Unnie and Momo Unnie along with the new transferee...but they already left.
So after buying whatever we want we went to our new apartment..

           This was our new Home****

It was around 4:30 pm when we came to our new house and everything was arranged
Dahyun: Wowwww😳😳i think I can live here forever

Tzuyu: Me too😍Chingu Chaeng nice choice

Chaeyoung: Ani(no) it was jihyo unnie and oppa choice

After I said that I turn to  Unnie and hug her and said Thank you...Because she was always there to support me and help me

Jihyo Unnie pat my head and said" I'll always be there for you Princess"..and gave a peck on my head.

Their was 3 bedroom so me and Unnie are gonna share one and Dahyun and Tzuyu will share one while the other one will be guest room.We also have a mini theater room,a hall ,sitting room,dinning hall and a swimming pool and the best thing was we have is we  can see the best view of Seoul University from the balcony.

After organizing our things we came to the kitchen to prepare for dinner,Even though we can keep a cook Jihyo unnie suggest we can cook for ourself so now we are cooking..me and Tzuyu we are helping Unnie in cutting the vegetables because most of the time it is me and Unnie who cooks among our group.
~Even though I am very much restricted in the kitchen at home I love cooking so they allowed me

while Dahyun is Cleaning the plates and preparing the table

After eating our dinner we wash up and came together to Watch a movie and after that we went to our respective rooms.

Before sleeping I thought of praying for tomorrow and also for my family and friends.Our family we follow catholic as my Father's mother(my Grandmother) is a descend of Korea and Potuguese..... most of the Sundays me and Dahyun we attend the morning mass.

I also have an English name as KATARINA..Which only my close one knows.

After praying I peck Jihyo Unnie forehead and Said goodnight and she did the same and we went to our dreamland.