Ironman: * puts my arm in front of me creating a Nano shield blocking his Lighting and keeps flying to him*

All for One: * Blast a heavy air cannon to him*

Ironman: Grr! * keeps flying to him but getting pushed back* Full Boost speed! Now! * my Armor feet blast fully speed and fly's more fast to all For One and my arm turns to a Pound Arm*

All For One: Grr! * pushes more force to the air cannon*

Ironman: * passes through his air cannon and manages to hit all for one in the face cracking his mask with my Pounder arm and lands on the ground, Then looks at All for one*

All for One: * half of my mask falls and looks At tony stark growling in rage*

Ironman: yeesh.....And i thought Wade's face was ugly

All for one: * yells and my arm grows into spearlike bones and swings it to Tony*

Ironman: * swings my Pounder arm to his Giant arm making both of them hit eachother in the fist*

All for One: You are strong! But not that strong as me! * grabs his other arm and slams Him by flipping him back wards*

Ironman: agh! * looks up at him*

All for One: * brings my fist down to him*

All Might: Nebraska Smash! * goes to All for One and punches him creating a heavy whirlwind*

All for one: * get's hit and goes flying but stops and floats in mid air*

All Might: are you ok Ironman!?

Ironman: um...yea thankfully

Izuku: * runs and jumps high to All for One* St.louis Smash!

All for one: * warps quickly*

Izuku: * misses the kick and thinks fast* ( He is gonna appear behind me! I Must act fast now!) * turnbs around and doesn't see him* huh!?

All For One: * appears On the ground and looks up at Izuku and makes my Robot tentacles go for Midoyria and they grab his legs*

Izuku: * sees my legs* No!

All For One: Bye bye kid!

All Might: Young Midoryia! * dashes to him*

Spider-Man: Mr.stark! * runs to him*

Ironman: * sits up* Kid....why aren't you using your web shooters!?

Spider-Man: oh..um...They are destroyed...

Ironman: WHAT!?

Spider-Man: The Big ugly crow head crushed them!

Ironman: oh great! Now that's something i need to hear! * gets up*

All for One: * sees All Might coming to me and makes the robot tentacles bring Izuku in front of me*

All Might: * sees Izuku inront of All For one and stops running*

All for one: Go ahead! Hit me!

Izuku: all Might don't!

Ironman: * Fly's up and goes to All for one and raises my palms blasting lasers at him*

All For one: * backs up dodging his lasers with Izuku still captured and in front of me*

Izuku: woah...Woah!

Ironman: Grr!

All Might: Those arms on his back....We need to find out a way of how to get rid of them!