CH.2 The new world

After the fight in the museum, Peter and Mysterio both got sucked in the vortex by the Omni heart, They were going around and around in a flashing view in the vortex after that, they appear separated after a bang making both Peter and Mysterio fly in different locations.

Spider-man: * falling and screams and grabs onto a tree and hops down to the ground* woah.....i think i'm.....gonna be sick * gags a bit and looks around* um....where the heck am i? * walks across the forest* I believe i should call Mr.stark * calls him but no signal because i'm in a different universe* darn! well...it's all onto me now to find out where i am.

As Spider-man is walking through the forest, He then stops and looks at a city and with happiness he runs to the city to look for help, Meanwhile in Mysterio's location.

Mysterio: * gets up and looks around* what the- Where the heck am I!? * checks the omni heart and sees that it's all dark * no...I'm in a different Universe! it's all thanks to that Stupid Bug boy! i must find out where i am, and find....wait a minute..if i'm in a new world...i can restart and become a hero in this world! yea! * laughs a bit evily* perfect-

some how a voice cuts Mysterio's talk, and a man with a hand covering his face walks to him with, a young girl with head buns in each side of her hair, and a man with stitches, and finally a man with a purple smoke for a head and yellow eyes

shigkaraki: We heard your little plan Stranger * scratches my neck*

Dabi: who are you mysterious one?

Mysterio: the real question is who are you four? i was in a middle of plan, thanks for interrupting.

Toga: * grins and giggles* we are the league of villains silly, * smiles*

Kurogiri: speak now mysterious one

Mysterio: i am Mysterio! and i am gonna be the new hero of this universe!

shigkaraki: * laughs* you think we are idiots? we heard your plan while we were walking to you, you are not from around here ain't yea?

Mysterio: you sneaky son of bitch, no i am not from here, i came from a different universe, but i was transported here while in a battle against my biggest rival, Peter Parker! the Spider-man.

Dabi: Spider-man? sounds like a new hero that might team up with deku

Mysterio: who?

Shigkaraki: * pulls out a picture of izuku* this snotty little brat! * shows the picture to Mysterio* this kid, he gets on my nerves every second i see or hear about him! his quirk is just like All Might's.

Mysterio: you mean to tell me, i'm in a universe full of Heros!?

toga: Duh! hehe

Kurogiri: allow me to introduce myself, i am Kurogiri, and that's Toga, Dabi, and Shigkaraki. And we are the League of villains.

Mysterio: hmm, so much for these new faces, I have a little deal for you four. I'll take care of this izuku for you guys, if you four can Find spider-man For me!

Dabi: what's in it for us Fish bowl head? * crosses arms*

Mysterio: oh you will find out

Toga: we don't even know what's your quirk Mysterio

Mysterio: quirk?

shigkaraki: example * holds onto a branch and the branch started to fade away to dust* my quirk is Decay

Dabi: * my hand catches on Blue fire and blast a tree* My quirk is cremation

Toga: My quirk is transform, it works when i ingest someone's else blood, so don't get me mad * smiles*