Ch.10 The truth

During Class 1-A are visiting Peter and Izuku in the Hospital and dropping off their gifts to them, Mysterio managed to Show up. Now Mysterio blasted a green Light showing a Holographic scene back in The other world were Peter and Mysterio come from.

Mysterio: as you can see, This is Queens New York. * behind the Hologram with arms crossed*

Ojiro: That's New york? 

Mina: it..looks beautiful 

IIda: this doesn't yet proofs nothing Beck!

Mysterio: just wait blue man, * moves my hands making the Hologram Skip some scene and stops were they are in the Museum* ahh, there we go.

Mineta: is that a History Museum?

Mysterio: right here, their i am...I was going to rob The Omni Heart. A powerful Universe Transporter stone. Then as you can see * shows the Scene where Peter shows up* Spider-Man showed up! 

Momo: * watches* this gotta be fake...

Kirishima: * watches*

Mysterio: * shows everyone the Scene where Spider-Man is fighting the Alive Samurai figures and Myself activating The Omni Heart* 

Bakugo: he is fighting History decorations, weak sauce

Mysterio: i was going to send Peter to another world, But! * shows the Scene when Iron Man shows up as well* This is Iron Man! Our world's Best super hero and Business man!

Denki: That's Iron Man!? wow

Uraraka: his uniform is really nice

Mysterio: * finally shows the Scene when The Omni Heart went out of control and Opened the Portal* Here is the truth! Me and Peter! got sent here! * the Hologram shows when Me and Peter were sucked in the portal and we both showed up here*

Kirishima: No...

Tsuyu: Ribbit....so that means...

Iida: i don't believe it! That's all Lies!

Momo: i agree with IIda!

Mysterio: lies huh? please one of you take out your phone and search up " Iron Man" and search up " S.H.I.E.L.D.S" and let's see if they do exsit here 

Todo: mm...* takes out my phone and searches up Iron Man" no...It's true...Their are no Results of Iron Man here..

Mina: yea...and their is no Results of S.H.I.E.L.D academy in this world either!...* shows my phone*

Momo: no....It can't be....

Mysterio: hehe, Bingo Their you all have it! Peter Parker is not from this world! oh and if he ever does approve to know how to get back to his own world. Hehe, You all will not be seeing him in this world much longer! 

bakugo: and it was you who sent Those Villains to kill them!

Mysterio: No, it was the League of Villains. We teamed up with them

IIda: we!?

Mysterio: my team * shows them a holographic pictures of Me, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Rhino, Electro, And scorpion* The Sinister Six!

Sero: hey! those 3 are the exact same ones from yesterday night! 

Mysterio: * chuckles* yes, And they did Pretty good as well, Scorpion stinging Broccoli head over their * points at Izuku*

Tsuyu: * gets really mad and growls*

Shoji: asui calm down!

Mysterio: and we also freed This Hero Killer from Prison! score one for us. And soon you all will be Doomed from us!