Ch.9 Get well

While everyone is waiting for the Ambulance to pick up Peter and Izuku, Momo has Peter's head on her lap while she was crying with guilt as she is rubbing his head, Tsuyu is also crying with Guilt for feeling responsible for Izuku sting. When the Ambulance showed and took Izuku and Peter to the Hospital that Night, Everyone decided to go back to dorms. The Next morning, Toshi ( All Might) and Awizawa are at the Hospital

Toshi: tell me doctor....Are they gonna be alright?....

Doctor: peter is badly wounded and loosing to much blood...he might be alright....but we don't know how long that wound will heal off....while for Midoryia...He has this type of Venom in his blood, We don't know what it is...but our researches are looking for an Antidote....

Awizawa: how long will it take for them to wake up?

Doctor: i'm not sure....but all we can do is wait...i'm sorry....* walks away*

Toshi: this is all my fault...

Awizawa: hm? what are you talking about?

Toshi: i've should of been there sooner....now yound midoryia is in the Hosptial...with young Parker too....i broke his mom's promise....

Awizawa: now Toshinori this isn't your fault! You never know! your a retired Hero! don't put yourself down!

Toshi: * looks at them through the window* i just hope they make it out......

Meanwhile, In Class 1-A dorms, everyone is up eating breakfest but some of them are quiet with sad looks on their faces

Iida: look i know we are all worried about our fellow two class mates but i know they would be Okay

Ojiro: did you see Midoryia's sting mark! it's bad! their was even purple veins spreading all over him!

Satou: Yea and Parker back was bloody! he could of died of blood loss!

Momo: * starts to cry when Satou mentioned Peter's injury*

Satou: oh...my bad...

Jiro: you jerk! did you know Yaoyorozu is a close friend of Peter!? * walks to her and comforts her*

Toru: it's ok yaoyorozu....i know peter is gonna be fine...

Momo: I know....it's just...*sniffs* It's my fault! * cries*

sero: your fault? * gets up* Momo is not your fault!

Momo: it is!....if i wasn't so weak! peter wouldn't get in front of me and took the Hit from the Hero Killer!....* sniffs*

Tsuyu: * tears up and Cry's a bit*

Denki: Tsuyu what's wrong?

Tsuyu: i feel guilty as well....it's my fault Midoryia got Stinged..*sniffs* i should of known that Scorpion villain stinger was coming at me...*crys*

IIda: it's non of you two fault they are at the Hospital!

Todo: Tenya is right! you guys are shutting yourselves down! Peter and Izuku both did something that saved your lives! they are gonna live! and you two have to put that past behind and make it up!

Momo: B-but how....*wipes my tears a bit*

Kirishima: here's one! By injuring Those Villains!

Mina: you don't mean by killing right Kirishima!?.....

Kirishima: I want too so bad! especially that Flying troll! that smile....It's just...AHH!

uraraka: And that scorpion trash talk! it makes me wanna hurt him more....