BakuDeku

Bakugo P.O.V

I stood in the hot shower of Deku's dorm room, don't get the wrong idea, it was just a sleepover.. I blushed as the thought of me and Deku though, I mean I know Deku's gay but who is he gay for..?

I groaned as I realized Deku was waking up and quickly finished in the shower and walked out with my towel around my waist and water drops falling down my neck and down my wet six pack.

I looked up seeing Deku sit up and rub his green eyes. It was cute sight to see. I walked out the room and into the kitchen.

"Oi, Deku! Want anything to eat before I get dressed and leave?"

There was silence at first until he walked into the room shockingly completely naked.

He came closer and closer to me until he was pinning me against the cold tiles of the wall.

I gasped as he kissed my neck and left Hickey's all around neck and chest, he went lower until he reached my towel and took it off from around my waist.

Deku P.O.V

I wrapped my hands around Kacchan's thighs and wrapped my wet toungue around his cock.

"D-Deku!! W-what are y-you d-doing!?"

"Nothing, senpai~"

"S-senpai!? The hell is wrong wi-!!!"

I kissed Kacchan roughly swirling my toungue around his and stroking his dick as I kissed him harder.

(And thats as far as this goes TwT)