~TodoDeku~

Todoroki P.O.V

I sighed as I sat in my usual seat in class 1-A, Midoriya was late as usual, I started to wonder if he was maturbating before getting dressed, eh ya never know maybe he was.

Class was about to start without Midoriya until he showed up at the last minute, attempting to fix his usual messed up and scruffy green hair.

"Sorry, I'm late sensei!!"

"Izuku, late as always. Your new seat is by Shoto."

The hell? Seriously I'd rather sit by Bakuhoe the jackass.

I groaned as Midoriya shuffled over to the seat beside me and instantly started smiling and wanting to talk to me.

"Hey! Todoroki! You should come by my house tonight!"

I blushed as he stated this, I hid the blush though. I know I act like I hate him but I have strong love-like feelings for him, though who could blame!? He's incredibly cute, not to mention hot.

After School

Deku's P.O.V

I sat by the school gates waiting for Todoroki to come so we could walk to my house together, but to my suprise he was sitting on the other side of the gate, I chuckled as I walked over picking him up bridal style and swiftly taking him away to my house.

"M-Midoriya!? P-put me down!"

"Sorry, senpai but I won't not until we get into my bedroom and under my covers."

I laughed quietly since I noticed his face was flushed red with blush, guess he liked the idea that and I vould clearly feel where he was getting the start of an erection.

Once we reached my house, I threw Todoroki onto my bed and immediately stripped him of his clothes beginning the fun.

(Not gonna even try to write that out)

3rd Person P.O.V

Todoroki woke up the next day, turning to his side stroking the fluffy green hair of his lover sleeping peacefully infront of him.

"Love you Midoriya..."