ToboBaku

Bakugo P.O.V

I woke up with a usual angry ass face with my blondie locks knotted and scruffed around as if I had been sleeping through a hurricane.

I yawned and got out of bed making my way to the bathroom, I noticed IcyHot was up, strangely late. He's never later to wake up though- and why is he waiting by the shower with my towel!?

"Oi! Extra- mind not being a creep-ass!?"

"Sorry, Katsuki.."

I could tell that hurt him, he dropped all things he was holding and he ran off, I could feel that he was crying.

"Oh well,I'll deal with that later!"

I hirried my ass in the shower feeling the hot water run down from my face, to my neck amd down towards my di-

"WHAT THE HELL!? GET OUT FREAK!"

I jumped backwards seeing Half n Half holding his hands up in a grabbing motion, his hands were low though- wait, was he trying to gra- OH HELL NO!

I ran out the apartment and hurried across the hall to get some advice from Deku. Yea, hard to believe that me and Deku are actually buddies, well more like Co-Workers than buddies but still.

I knocked on Deku's door in a shakily panic and he finally opened the door causing my body to fall forward, and when my face hit the floor ai realized I was still naked and I hurried onto my feet.

Deku's P.O.V

I looked at the flustered Kacchan and brought him a towel, I closed the door and welcomed him inside.

"Let me guess, Todoroki~Kun is in heat?"

"For like a week now but never this bad-"

I sighed, rubbing my forehead as I was suffering from headace.

"The only way to help him stop is to feed his hunger to mate.."

I tried not to laugh when I saw Kacchan blushed when I said that, I patted his head and handed him a bottle of Lube sending him out of my apartment and to his destiny.

"DEKU YOU DAMN PRICK-!"

Todoroki's P.O.V

I opened the door to mine and Katsuki's apartment and saw Katsuki standing infront of me shaking harshly while holding a glass bottle of Lube.

I grabbed the Lube from him and put down on the ground before pulling Katsuki into the apartment and locking the door shut, then pressing myself against the spike blondie shoving my wet toungue into his mouth kissing him roughly and I mean VERY roughly.

I stripped him of his shirt and pants along with his boxers, I took a moment to enjoy the sight that stood infront of me. He was still shaking amd blushing like hella madly, I smirked with my eyes filled with lust and aggressiveness.

I got down on my knees allowing Katsuki to calm down but only for a second before I shoved his dick into my mouth.

(Thats as far as im going-)