Chapter 5 I think

LOL THE SONG GOES BECAUSE SASHA CAN'T GIVE ALL OF HER LOVE TO ONE PERSON YET. SHE HAS TO SPLIT IT UP.

After school I was racing to my car trying to avoid confrontation between Nick and Derek, but long behold guess what to people are waiting by my car. If you said the easter bunny and santa claus I have bad news for you. Your insane, oh and your wrong, it was none other than the two people I was trying to avoid.

"Get in the car,'' Nick said while hopping into the drivers seat.

"Um, maybe you didn't get the memoir, but this is my fucking car so move, im driving. "I said through clenched teeth. I don't know what it is about people bossing me around, but it just does not sit right with  me.

"YOUR NOT DRIVING, THATS DANGEROUS!" Both Nick and Derek felt compeled to tell me at the same time. Huh, Im never going to win this battle. I mean come on its not even fair. Two against one, no freakin fair.

-----------------

Some time later we pulled up to Nicks mansion. Since this is his territory he gets a mansion and his pack lives  with him.

As we approached the door a whole bunch of people came out. most of the guys were around my age and were shamelessly  checking me out.

Thats when one guy in particular caught my eye.

NICKS POV

I thought it was extremely humurous how my precious actually thought she was going to get to drive. Me and Nick had already discussed it ahead of time. She's not doing anything thats going to cause her harm. As for me and Nick we had already became best friends. There is still that tingly feeling that we have for each other, but its more brotherly. Where as towards Sasha we both feel as though we should be jumping her bones as we speak. LOL

When we were walking up to our door Sasha stopped dead in her tracks starring at someone. When I looked up I met the gaze of one of our newest pack members. i believe his name is Jake. he better not be thinking about pushing up on my woman or ill kick his arse.

SASHA's POV

"Jakkkkkkeyy!" i screamed as I ran and jumped into his arms. His reacted instantley by rapping his arms around my waist and spinning me in a circle.

That all stopped when we heard two alpha growls.

Sigh this better not become an all the time thing or I just might...