𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

"well, to get your mind off of things, were staying together tonight." alyssa smiled, "yay, i'm glad." alyssa said. "me too! i figured that since it's your first day, you'd wanna be with someone." alyssa nodded, "well you're right." alyssa said, the two continued the conversation before she had to go out to stage.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ALYSSA SAT IN the chair, the aew program about to go live. she was nervous but was definitely excited. she sat next to the man who was a hall of famer from wwe but was now also a commentator, jim ross. "alright, we're live in five." jim said and alyssa nodded. jim talked a bit before introducing alyssa, "tonight we have alyssa donovan joining us! alyssa will how be a full time commentator with me and will be staying with aew for quite sometime!" jim said.

"hello, aew!" alyssa said happily, the camera zooming in on her. "i'm so honored to be here! i'm so honored to be sitting with the one and only jim ross!" alyssa exclaimed, looking at jim. "i'm honored to be sitting next to you, alyssa!" jim exclaimed making alyssa laugh. alyssa and jim started to commentate the show, alyssa already felt so comfortable there. she was already happy doing her job with some new people, especially with jim ross.

everyone in the arena was happy and loving alyssa already, so many people knew her from wwe but she was hoping that everyone would soon know her just from aew. alyssa loved how different the atmosphere was here with aew, she felt like already she could be more free and do what she wanted and be herself.

a few hours of commentating was over and alyssa was so happy with how her first night went. the show went off air and she took off her headset. she stood up and hugged jim ross, "i had so much fun! thank you for welcoming me in!" alyssa exclaimed, hugging him. "of course! it's been forever since i've seen you! we're all glad you're here!" jim said and alyssa smiled.

"i'm really glad i'm here too, jim." alyssa said, the two walking backstage. "i'll see you later, i'm glad your here alyssa." jim said and hugged her one last time before walking away, leaving her alone. she soon saw thalia and the two ran to each other, hugging. "i'm proud of you, lyss." thalia said, alyssa smiled. "thank you, lia." alyssa said, the two taking videos and pictures of each other and posting them on social media's.

alyssa was so happy to be back on the road with thalia. thalia was her best friend, more like her sister. she was extremely happy but also extremely terrified. alyssa was terrified of all of her feelings to come rushing back to her but alyssa convinced herself she wouldn't let it happen. she'd have nothing but a professional relationship with him. all their conversations would only consist of "hi how are you" and "goodbye". there would be nothing more than that because anything else would put alyssa in jeopardy.

INSTAGRAM STORY !

@THALIAHERRERA missed this girl 💕1 MILLION VIEWS TAGGED: @ALYSSADONOVAN

@THALIAHERRERA
missed this girl 💕
1 MILLION VIEWS
TAGGED: @ALYSSADONOVAN

INSTAGRAM !

@ALYSSADONOVAN thank you aew! 🖤1

@ALYSSADONOVAN
thank you aew! 🖤
1.1 MILLION LIKES AND 989,626 COMMENTS
TAGGED: @AEWONTNT

LOADING COMMENTS...

@AEWONTNT
🖤🖤

@THALIAHERRERA
🥺

@AMERICANNIGHTMARECODY
glad we have you!

INSTAGRAM NOTIFICATION !

@JONMOXLEY HAS FOLLOWED @ALYSSADONOVAN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHORS NOTE:
this chapter was just a filler in on her first day/week at aew and next chapter is when things get real ;)
i'm so happy with this book already and so happy with all the love it already has. so thank you <3 i love you guyssss 💕