Chapter 125: Journal.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It's okay they can come in!" Killian informed.

I held Hayden's hand and everyone was already inside. Killian looked mystified.

Killian walked around his desk and I was trembling. I had trusted him. He had been my friend and by faking ghost I was doubting he had ever been my friend.

I let go of Hayden's hand and my knuckles tighted. I don't know what happened but soon I had landed a punch directly into Killian's cheek making him stumble back and I was pulled back by Oliver and Killian turned back to look at me in shock and a bleeding lip. I was satisfied with my work but I wanted to do more.

"Hey hey!" Oliver held me. Killian held his cheek.

Surprise was visible on his face.

I held my glare. "I trusted you how could you fake being ghost. I thought you were my friend." Killian's eyes grew wide and he swallowed.

I then felt like crying and realized my change of emotions was due to my pregnancy. "Scarlett -"

"Shut up!" I yelled. Hayden bit his nail and I had to calm down.

Hayden was picked up by my father. We all glared at Killian.

We all took a quick breath.

"Let me explain." I shook my head.

"You can explain it in front of Nathaniel while we request Queen's journal." I said through gritted teeth.

Killian's face turned white.

Killian swallowed.

"Find those guts just like you had guts enough to blame me for something I never did."

I turned away while shaking. I was so angry at everything. Then I remembered Ana and I wanted to kill her. "Let's get going."

Edward was priority.

"Move before I make you!" And for the first time I was surprised to hear Giovanni's aggressive voice.

We all went into the car, Killian was in between Giovanni and Oliver. I could feel him feel uncomfortable.

I was in the back with Hayden and my father. I could only stare holes into Killian's head.

Edgar was driving and our other guards followed in other cars.

*
*
*
*
*
*
The ride was silent and we all stood tensed.

Finally after a while we were all in front of Nathaniel's company I felt a flip in my stomach. I felt a tinge of emotion. I bit my lip.

We all got out and Giovanni was holding onto Killian making sure he wouldn't run of. That was my thought.

Killian found my eyes and he pleaded. Finally we all went into the elevator and made it to the last floor.

My hands felt sweaty.

I saw Nathaniel's secretary and she sighed knowing I always went in without an invitation. Her face shot me a defeated look and in I went everyone followed behind. The door was opened and once I stepped in Nathaniel was on his desk. I was very surprised to see a bucket of ice cream on his hands and he was eating it while reading something.

I stood in front of his desk and he froze for a few seconds before looking up. He looked like he had been caught getting a cookie from a cookie jar.

Nathaniel swallowed the bit of ice-cream he had in his mouth.

"Scarlett!" Nathaniel said surprised. Nathaniel looked behind me and then back to me.

I felt butterflies for some reason but I also felt embarrassed at the last time we saw each other. However, I had to control my words since we had public.