Chapter 24: Alliances formed

Start from the beginning

"It's a good thing" Kyran replied with a smile to assure him, but he couldn't resist the urge to ask "how so?"

"Hmmm, I'm guessing his a first or maybe second generation vampire with innate abilities, therefore he is either sending you what he is experiencing intentionally or subconsciously, either way he knows you exist someway and you can now only receive his messages because our mating has broken some curse which has prevented cross mating between our species" Kyran said in thought

"But my parents?" Hunter questioned in thought as well

"Hmmm, technically your mother isn't of pure blood vampire and her traits remained dormant but in you they both live equally, truly a blessing" Kyran smiled at him, making Hunter smile back proudly, forgetting his bullies words.

"Kay kay" a short brunette latched onto Kyran causing Theo shock but growled as his mate hugged the shorter male and swung them around in circles

"Awh benny boo" Kyran said just as a taller male with jet black hair and blue stripes hugged the duo once they stopped.

"Baby boy, still got your goldilocks hair, but still not gold" he joked and watched the Alpha male grunt before Kyran was tugged away from them and in his arms.

"Ah, it's a shame you got taken by a possessive mutt" the brunette said with a freigned sigh.

"Stop teasing my mate Benny" Kyran said as a growl rumbled in Theo's chest.

"Haha, I have to tease my baby brothers mate, can I not" said person pouted causing his own mate to snicker behind him.

"Ah pumpkin maybe later, I'm sure the others are impatient to know why we all here" Takeru said causing the little sassy brunette to nod obediently.

Theo grunted. "Babe, they are my friends be nice" Kyran said and leaned up kissing his mate on the cheek into a calm aura.

Theo and Kyran walked into the hall and sat at the head of the table, not before noticing the four out of ten leaders they called, come with their mates, and even some with they seconds, nodding to them in slight greeting. At the opposite sat they parents and Angelena and Soo Ho.

"Aww, I see, you two are the true mate pairing or something like that" Alpha James said a little bored.

"Yes" Theo answered "welcome to all of you and thank you for coming on such short notice" he continued

They nodded in greetings.

"Yoh, I have never seen you so formal. Quit it, it's giving me creeps" James said  causing Theo to sign and Kyran to look questionably at his mate.

"He was my senior at college" Theo answered his mate's silent question.

Kyran nodded "let us introduce ourselves" Kyran said and continued "This is our Vamknight Vincent and his wife, my sister Alina and he, our Beta Hunter. To the other side I'm sure some of you will know our parents the previous Alpha, Luna, King and Queen."  He stopped at the two guests which the others seemed warily of. He didn't introduce just yet and looked at Takeru and Benny.

"I'm Takeru and this is Benny my mate. Leaders from Wild Night Feline pack" Takeru said with a strong voice and nodded his head to show respect to the others in the room. Benny by his side did the same, the presence of a leader sensed rather than the one of a excited sassy boy that Theo saw outside.

"Alpha Elliott, and these are my twin mates, Damien and Cameron" he said and pointed to his side as a small man sat between the two bigger males, surprising the crowd, as neither male looked alike and no one thought the mated was a polygamous one. "We hail from Lions Mountain Den" he finished and all three gave nods, the smaller male gave a nervous one.