Nemesis had been brutal with his missions. The thought of the girl that was now in coma, had him wild. He wished to kill whoever touches her again. But really, he still thinks whether she'll be alive or not. And the guy who's always emotionless, had finally she'd his first tear. Yet, he doesn't understand the feeling.

Taeko, like was mentioned before, she would go there with her brother. She cried whenever he screams and begged. Once he changes, it worries her and stressed her out. No, no harm done, but she would constantly shove everyone away from her. All she could do now was to hope her alive and wished to hug the girl into her arms.

Before going to Ayato, let's discuss the others.

Eun-Ri would sit down in her office and would always wait for a call. Whatever it is, she needed to know she's fine and alive. The thought of her fading away... it scares her. She would drink every night.

Luke had the same mind going through right now. He would always drink and would cancelled every meeting he has. He would go to prison to meet his father and would looked at him with dead eyes. Oh how does he wants to murder that guy.

Saeran and Saeyoung were devastated. Saeran would kept yelling everytime Izayoi would threw stuff. Saeyoung couldn't do much, but he always tries to end their fights. Saeran had turned into a beast whenever he saw Izayoi out of his room. He would yell and tell him to die. He hated this bastard. No, Saeran wasn't being mean, he just couldn't admit it, but he feel like it was also his fault. He was there, but why didn't he help?

Izayoi...
Oh Izayoi...
The male had been cutting himself up. He would have drink and would pick a fight with Saeran. Sometimes when Y/N's friends were there, they would helped Saeyoung to stop the two from beating each other up. He was the most devastated. He hated himself. He had tried every ways to end himself, but the thought of her waking up and crying for him... he just couldn't.

And so... he waits.

Now to the first friend she ever had.

Ayato Aishi.

Where have he gone?

He had never went to school and would always be absent. Megamo couldn't do anything, but to let him slide. Where was this boy?

He sat in home, locking himself up. His mother, Ryoba, had been telling her husband to helped her get him out, but none work. And when he did gets out, his eyes were gloomy. Dull and grey.

Walking to school like a dead zombie he is, he would get glances from his friends and classmates. He looks like a puppet without a master.

Poor guy.

~ ❤ ~

The now real Kiruma was sent into a room with tables and chairs. Her hands cuffs as a guard standing. A person walks in and sat opposite of her.

She couldn't speak.

She couldn't say even a single word.

She could only stare, her eyes brimming with tears. What have she done?

"It's alright... it wasn't your fault," Y/N placed a hand on the table and smile. Kiruma glances at her bandages that was wrapped around her head. She noticed her stare and laugh sheepishly, telling her it was healing.

After 4 months, Y/N was now discharge and was able to roam free.

She told Kiruma that she'll be free from prison and will sent to a hospital instead for treatments. Honestly, Kiruma doesn't want it, but her comfort had made her give up and try it.