"Be mature you two! There are five years olds here!" Our mother yelled.

"Well none of this would've happened if she would've minded her own business" I said.

"Well it wouldn't have happened if you were gay" Lucifer muttered.

"Let me tell you something. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND DUMBASS!" I yelled.

"Oh wait your right" She said. Chica gasped, angrily.

"So I'm invisible?!" She yelled.

"I didn't say that! I'm not used to dating someone. I'm the princess if the underworld here" Lucifer yells back.

"ENOUGH WITH THE YELLING AND SHOUTING! THIS POOR BABY IS TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" Bonnie suddenly yelled, louder than all of us put together. And we stopped shouting from his yell. And we ate dinner, quietly.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Jesus. I have a headache from yelling. And its bad. After dinner, I put Dizzy in bed, rubbing my temples with my fingers.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Foxy asked me.

"Headache" I said. He sat in the bed, and brought me in his lap, rapping his long fluffy tail around us. And he massaged my head. I relaxed, letting him do the work.

After some time, I drifted off to sleep, and woke up to crying in the mid midnight. I sat up, and slipped out of bed, walking to Dizzy's room. She was crying.

"Shh. Its ok" I said, picking her up in my arms and calming her down. She fell asleep, and I put her back, going back to Foxy's room. I layed next to him, falling asleep again.

In ze morning

I helped Priscilla make breakfast, putting plates on the table.

"Thank you so much sweetie" She said.

"Your welcome. I'll help anytime" I said, and soon, everyone came down. Chica's hair was messed up, and Ray yawned. I gave Foxy a good morning kiss, and there was a scream.

"MOM! WHAT THE HELL?!" Lucifer screamed, running downstairs.

"What?" Priscilla asked. Lucifer pointed angrily to her waist. Her pants were all bloody. Her brothers and Hades stared. Nero and Chica too.

"Come on. I'll help you" I said, and asked her to change and I washed those clothes, taking care of the problem. Easy.

"Do you need help?" I asked Priscilla, when she was washing dishes.

"If you don't mind" She said, and I took over, doing the dishes. The whole house was kept cleaning because of me.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you" Priscilla said.

"No problem" I smiled, going to Foxy's room. He was sitting on the front of his bed, reading. I didn't know he read.

"Hi!" I said, and he looked up.

"Hey" He said, putting the book down.

"What'cha reading?" I asked, turning my head upside down to see the cover.

The Diamonds Path

"Ohhh! What's it about?" I asked.

"Well, its about a girl named Cloveria, and she wanders around the back of her house, to a forest where she mets someone. And that's as far as I got up too" He said, putting up in his bookcase, that I never actually noticed.

"That seems interesting" I said, hopping on the bed.

"It is. Its very interesting" He said.

"After you read it, can I?" I asked. He nodded.

"I feel like I haven't seen you in years. You were cleaning all day" He said.

"Sorry. Its something I'm used too. I can cook, clean, and everything" I said.

"I know what you can't do" He said.

"Merely impossible. I can do everything" I scoffed. He only smirked.

"I bet you can't fight" He said.

"Ouch!" I said, pretending to be hurt. He just laughed.

"I'm not wrong!" He said.

"No. Your not" I said.

Foxy's P.O.V.

Ha! I was right! One point for Foxy!

"Well, I'm going out. Get dressed. I don't trust myself alone" He said, slipping on some shoes. I quickly got dressed, taking my keys for my car. That Freddy got me. We went downstairs, and Lucifer was watching TV.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Out. Tell mom I'll be back at midnight, and keep a eye on Ray and Nero" I snapped, and she nodded. I got in my car, and drove to the store.

"Oh look! I see Yenndo and Ennard!" Bonnie said, and ran to them. I struggled to keep up, because he's so fast.

"Hi!" Yennie hugged him tight.

"Why are you so fast?" I panted, catching my breath. Or trying too.

"Sorry. Bunnies are really fast. How are you guys?" Bonnie asked the two.

"Good. You?" Ennard asked.

"Good" We all talked as we walked, Yenndo and Bonnie walking way ahead of me and Ennard.

"Jeez man their fast!" Ennard said. I nodded, and the two in front of us stopped at McDee's. Never trust someone that says McDonalds. It's McDee's😁😉.

"Let's get something!" Bonnie jumped.

"Alright. What do you guys want?" I asked.

"Its ok" Ennard said.

"No no no. I got it. Just choose what you want" I said, and he smiled a little. We all got something to eat, and I paid.

"Thank you!" Yenndo hugged me.

"No problem" I said, and we didn't our shopping. I paid for everything we got, and we took the bags to my car. And when Ennard and Yenndo saw my car, they gasped in awe.

Yeah. Its cool.