Chapter Twenty

Začať od začiatku

"Come on baby. It was right in front of me. What did you want me to do? Stare at it, whimpering?" I asked. He turned straight to me.

"Aww. Don't be sad. I'm sorry babe" He said, and Lucifer entered my room when my hands were on Bonnie's ass again and we were kissing.

"Tch tch tch" We heard.

"Oh I hate you! I don't barge in when your having your fun!" I yelled at her.

"Ok? And?" She asked.

"And?! It's not funny!" I shouted.

"Out. Get out" Bonnie pushed her out the door, locking it.

"Siblings suck" I mummbled.

"Mhm" He said, and sat down on the bed. I sat behind him, one hand in his pants, and the other lifting up his shirt. I took his shirt off one shoulder, biting it. Bonnie moaned, making me satisfied.

"Alright. Lets get dinner" I said, and he whined.

"But I don't wanna" He said.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" I asked him. He savagely grabbed me, put me on the bed, kissing my neck after he crawled on me.

"I said I was top" I said. He just smirked.

"Well I don't want dinner" He said, pushing his knee up between my legs. And I moaned.

"Um, mommy said its dinner....-" We heard.

"Oh my god don't you people know how to KNOCK?!" I yelled.

"What are you doing?" Nero asked.

"Nothing. Get out of my room and tell mom we're coming" I growled, and she left.

"Your family can not knock apparently" Bonnie said, and we got up. I was already mad at my siblings, so I was just gonna give them a nice chat about knocking.

"WHAT POINT OF KNOCKING DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND?!" I shouted as soon as I got downstairs.

"Blame them. I knock" Hades said. Priscilla rolled her eyes.

"We don't need to knock" She said.

"Sure do. He was having sex" Lucifer muttered. I took a book and threw it at her head.

"OW!" She yelled.

"What's sex?" Ray asked.

"You don't say that word. Understand me?" I asked him. He nodded. At least he listens.

"Well that's a good thing to keep your door locked" Hades said.

"Wait. My door was locked. How did Nero get in?" I asked.

"Its easy. I have claws to unlock it" She said.

"I am going to put locks on it then" I scowled, sitting down. I never actually noticed Chica drifting off to sleep on the couch.

"Yeah. She's here" Lucifer said, reading my mind. She can do that. And communicate with you. Powerful woman.

"Get out of my head" I growled.

"Never. You got a dirty mind though" Lucifer teared in my head.

"Dad! Tell this hoe to get out of my head!" I yelled.

"I'm not a hoe gay fag!" She shouted.

"Excuse me?! Says the one dating a girl!" I shouted back. We agrued about her being a hoe, and me being a gay fag. And we said words that weren't kid friendly.

"ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!" Priscilla yelled. We scowled at each other. Bonnie was just feeding Dizzy, rolling his eyes at us. Chica had woken up from our yelling.