CHAPTER 10

"Come on Ruby!" Lily whispers yells at me.

"No!" I whisper back. We had just finished class and were about to go to lunch. I wanted to go sit with my brothers and cousins but Lily wanted to sit just her and I.

"They aren't that bad Lils," I reason with her, but she is the most stubborn person I have ever met.

"Okay, lets just go tell them, deal?" I state. She just smiled back at me. We walk into the cafeteria and get our food. We look around and spot an empty table and the back. I go into the middle of the room where my family is sitting. "Hiya," I wave at Tom.

"Is it alright if I go sit with my friend Lily?" I say putting emphasis on friends. Tom tells the rest of the boys what I asked. "Sure thing sweetheart."

"Thank you!" I say and hug him. "See you guys later." I walk off and sit with Lily. We just started our lunch when four big shadows fell over us. "Hi Rubes." Elijah says as he hugs me. The rest of them find seats on our table. I give Lily a sorry smile, because I know them sitting with us is not what she wanted. She glares back at me. "Soo, do you guys want to go back to your table?" I ask hopefully. Lucas pretends to be very offended.

"Do you not want us to sit with you?" He gasps. Me being me thinks he is being serious. "No no no you can sit with us if you want to." I quickly say.

He smirks at me. "Thanks Rubes."

Lily stays silent for the rest of lunch, I attempt to talk to her but she gives short one worded responses. My brothers tell me that they have football practise after school today, so I will have to wait for them because Bryce wants to watch them as well. "That's alright, i'll just sit with Bryce." I tell them.

The bell rings and we all go to our separate classes, Lily practically ignores me in all of them, so by the last period I have given up talking to her. I walk out of english and head straight for the football field, I take a seat halfway up the bleachers and take my homework out while I wait for the trials to start. After around 5 minutes of me doing my homework, someone comes and sits next to me. I look up and see Levi.

"What do you want," I ask him.

"To talk to you," is his quick reply.

"Why?"

"Because I want to get to know you better,"

"Really? Because it didn't seem like that yesterday." I glare at him. He gives me a guilty smile. "Um, yeah sorry about that, I had had a shit morning."

"Right,"

"So can we start over?" He asks me.

"Why, just so you can be mean to me again?" I hiss up at him.

"No, no nothing like that, i really want a fresh start."

I stare up at him quizzically.

"This is gonna sound weird, but how old are you?"

"16, you?"

"I'm fifteen," He just nods. After a couple minutes of just staring at each other, I cave. I stick my hand out to him.

"Hi, my name is Ruby, what's yours?" He smiles at me showcasing his dimples.

"Hi Ruby, i'm Levi. Nice to meet you." We talk for a bit and get each other's numbers. Until I see my brothers and cousins coming. "You better go now, my family is coming." I say.

"It's alright, see you tomorrow?"

I smile up at him. "See you tomorrow."

Practise is nearly over and I find out that Elijah and Lucas trialed a couple days ago and made the team. That's probably why all of my brothers and cousins are here. 

We head home and ask each other how our days went. "Ruby, how was your day?" Ben asks me as I am in the car with him, Sam, Kingston and Alex. "It was pretty good, my friend Lily was acting weird but overall it was good, what about you guys?" I then get a full rundown of how everyone's day went. 

 We all have dinner and then head off to bed. Everyone comes in to say goodnight and then all the lights are off. I'm on my phone texting Levi until 1am. Luckily no one catches me on my phone, because if they did, I would be in so much trouble. I finally say goodnight to Levi and fall asleep with a smile on my face. 

Holy crap, thank you guys so so much. Also if anyone wants to make a cover for the box just message :) Hope you enjoyed.

Their Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें