Chapter 6: Bryan

"Bryan?! Where?!" Twisted Bonnie questioned, turning around to look for the human. As he spoke, he noticed that his voice box sounded fixed... and maybe a bit of a lisp...?

As Twisted Bonnie searched, he noticed Bryan's animatronics look at him with confusion. As if he was missing something.

"Um... Bryan?" Pigpatch questioned.

"Seriously, where is he?!" Twisted Bonnie yelled at the others. "Where's Bryan?!"

"You're Bryan though..." Lolbit answered.

Twisted Bonnie stopped where he was just as the game started. He ended up as "innocent" and started searching for the animatronics. All while he tried to question them.

"What are you all talking about? I'm not Bryan!" he argued.

"Yes you are," Rockstar Foxy argued back. "Did you hit your head on the way into the portal or something?"

As Twisted Bonnie and the animatronics continue to argue, Molten appears behind him and "murders" him, revealing that he was the murderer. 

"Oh-ho-ho!" Molten began to laugh as if he just discovered something hilarious. "This-... this is too hilarious to be true!"

As the white bear continued to laugh, Twisted Bonnie shouted from the spectator mode.

"WHAT?!"

Soon, the other animatronics began to laugh as well, though not for the same reason as Molten. It wasn't long for Twisted Freddy to appear and shoot down Molten with a bow. 

As they all got ready for the next round, Twisted Bonnie ran over to Twisted Freddy.

"Freddy, do you know why they keep on calling me Bryan?" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

As Twisted Freddy searched for the words, the other animatronics tried to question why Bryan was willingly going to Twisted Freddy for answers.

"... take a look at yourself in the window over there," the bear answered. 

Twisted Bonnie did as he was told and looked in the reflection.

And there he was, The same brown hair, the same red jacket, the same white shirt... Twisted Bonnie was Bryan...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sorry that it isn't much today, guys. It's a little tricky trying to have a story taking place in a mini-game since you don't really know what or where the characters are going. I'll try to make it longer tomorrow. Have a good night!)