LXVII. Come on in

"I doubt that." Sage scoffs.

"Oh? Because he didn't seem to mention you." Rebekah shoots back. "Sorry, you came all this way for nothing. have a nice life." Rebekah smirks, i stare Sage up and down, walking away with Rebekah.

"God, i hate that Original wannabe bitch," Bekah mumbles.

_________________________________

"Here comes trouble," I mumble, picking up a plastic cup full of lemonade.

"Anyone ever tell you you're sexy when you're bitchy," Damon says to Rebekah, walking up behind her. Rebekah rolls her eyes, moving away from him.

"We're talking now, are we? Because you were quite rude the other day. " She glares. "Using us to help you with Stefan, and then shooing me away like a stray dog."

"Come on, that was brother business. You can't hold that against me. Alina, you get it right?" I shrug, staying silent. "Come on, i really did appreciate your guys' help, even if i didn't show it."

"You were mean."

"You like mean," Damon smirks.

"I'm sensing the sexual tension, I'll be over there." I smile, walking away from them. Rebekah quickly grabs my arm and i frown.

"It's alright, we're leaving." She smiles.

________________________________________________

I walk into the main part of the house, Klaus suddenly in front of me. I jump slightly and i frown, "Sorry, darling." He chuckles, "Where's Rebekah?"

"Somewhere, we walked in together, and then she disappeared," I state, waving my hand around. "Hey, quick question." He looks at me, waiting for my question. "Who's Sage?" I frown.

"Sage? I haven't heard of that name in a long time..." He hums, "She's my brother's old lover." He states, "She must be here looking for Finn who's long gone."

"Yeah, i know that." I nod, "But who is she."

"She was the first Finn turned." He states, "They were to be together forever. You're about as strong as her," I furrow my brows, frowning. "I hated that girl, she was always the clingy type. When i daggered Finn, it forced her to run and hide, she thought I'd kill her too." He smirks, "Where'd you hear that name from?"

"She's back in town." I state, "There's something off about her."

Klaus tilts his head in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"She's close with Damon, they met in 1912, and now, they're reunited." I shrug. My face falls slightly, "Damon and Sage were trying to get Rebekah to come over to the Salvatore house..." I frown.

"Darling, i need you to find her." He states slowly.

"How-"

"If one of them gets in Rebekah's head, they can find out what we're looking for." I nod slowly, using my speed to leave.

________________________________________________

I stand in front of Wickery brings, staring at the flames. Rebekah had called me telling me Wickery bridge was made out of the oak, and that i needed to bring Gasoline and matches, and i did just that.
The sound of tires squealing makes me turn around and i tilt my head seeing Damon's Camaro.

"No!" He grunts, climbing out of his car.

"Your grand plans always seem to get ruined, don't they?" Rebekah smirks. "Sorry to disappoint you, again." I look behind Damon seeing Sage, she was the one who called Bekah telling her that the bridge was made out of the white oak.