"Well Miss Emily Fitch, maybe I should give you a call later to check up on you," Jordyn says with a smile of her own on her face.

"Sounds good to me," Emily replied, leaning her head back against the pillows after handing Jordyn her mobile that had been sitting on the table next to her. She smiled, thinking she still had the charm, even when drugged up in a hospital gown, and chuckled mentally.

The nurse handed Emily back her phone and grinned as Emily sent her a wink. Just as Jordyn turned to walk away, Jenna walked back into the room with a water bottle. She spotted the nurse and saw the expressions on both of them as she walked back to her seat with a stern expression on her face.

"Emily, you better not have been doing what I think you were doing. You need to quit that nonsense."

"I didn't do anything Mum," she replied as she took the water bottle from Jenna and drank nearly half of it in one swig.

//

The week passed by rather slowly. The only upsides were when Katie called to check in on her twin and when Jordyn called to "make sure she was alright." They would talk for an hour whenever she called the redhead and Jenna would stand outside her daughter's door listening in with a disapproving look. It disgusted her that her daughter could live such an inappropriate lifestyle. She had raised her daughter better than that. Emily just wanted to rebel against her and try to not be like her older sister, the elder Fitch thought.

Rob would check in on Emily when he got home from the gym and they'd have a nice chat while Emily lay in bed. It was almost like old times when they'd talk all the time and have their father daughter bonding. Just to pass some time, Emily would make her way down to the living area with her massive stack of pillows and watch a game of football with her dad. And it was nice, just being able to relax and spend some quality time with Rob. She missed him while she was away in London. She hadn't really visited much and she felt homesick at times. But it was better to be homesick than see the girl you walked out on and put through so much pain.

Katie returned late Wednesday night and made her way up to the room that she used to share with her twin before they both moved out.

"Emily," Katie called out as she opened the door. "Who's that on the phone?"

"Oh, I have to go... I'll talk to you later... Okay, bye," Emily hung up with a smile. "Just my nurse from the hospital."

"And she's calling you on your mobile? At ten in the evening?" the older twin asked as she checked her watch.

The redhead sighed and put down her mobile. "Could you get me a glass of water, Kay?"

"Ugh, fine," Katie responded and dropped her bags on her bed before leaving the room.

//

"Emsy, I have something to tell you," Katie said sheepishly as she handed Emily the glass of water. "Well, I called your doctor in London and changed all of your appointments to here since Mum and I have to work on a wedding. The clients came through and well, I mean, we can't do it me so far away and you can't stay by yourself yet.. are you mad?"

"Well there's not much I can do about it, can I? I can't take care of myself and you're here now so I don't need to deal with Mum by myself. As long as you don't leave me again like you did!" Emily replied as she drained the liquid in her glass.

"Okay then! So, since I rescheduled all of your stuff, you have an appointment tomorrow morning at ten," Katie responded quickly as she pulled back her duvet and getting under it.

"Fine," Emily said, leaning back against her pillows and propping up her elbow.

//

The twins sat waiting for the nurse to call them in for the doctor to see Emily. Katie sat flipping through some of her catalogs, trying to get work done for the wedding and Emily just looked around bored. Her phone vibrated in her pocket and she pulled it out, smiling when she saw she had a text from Jordyn.