𝙇𝙊𝙏𝙐𝙎 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍

( 𝐑𝐇𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 )

 now playing ;;𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

now playing ;;
𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚

bakugou kastuki could be anything but dense.

well maybe that was a bit much.

but, he was aware of his feelings, and how he felt. he knew how he felt about certain people, who he liked, and who he didnt. to be quite honest, katsuki was alright with pretty much everyone in class 1-a.

he was even okay with deku. as much as he hated to admit it, izuku had power, and just like everyone else in 1-a, he was pushing beyond his limits to be a hero. which earned katsuki's respect.

even if he'd die before ever admitting it.

yet all of it pushed him to do his best too.

but there was one person who always made him push farther than he's ever pushed before when training his quirk. and that was you. see, katsuki doubted your power and skill in the beginning.

i mean, controlling plants? of course it would sound weak. and to someone else, it just might've been.

but you had learned to adapt and overcome the obstacles of your quirk easily. you had even learned to create and do more with it. which was one of the reasons katsuki had fallen so hard for you. you were at the top, alongside him, the damned icyhot, and shitty deku.

he would never be ashamed to declare you had been the one to win his heart.

hell, the whole school was aware of your beauty and charms. just thinking about how sweet and caring you were to him after allmights secrect had spilled through. and like you promised, you hadnt told a single soul about his panic attacks or breakdowns because of it.