Chapter 59: #FUCKTMZ

Punk froze. He turned his attention back to Bella who was motionless but still very much alive.

"Excuse me?"

All he could hear were Colt's hearty sobs.

"She's not dead."

"Yes she is," he struggled to get it out.

"Colt. I'm with her right now. She's unconscious, but she's stable."

"What?"

"She's alive."

"Oh my God," Colt breathed out.

"Why did you think she was dead?"

"Everyone thinks she's dead."

"That doesn't make any sense," Punk shook his head, as his heart rate started to pick up.

"TMZ released an article saying that she died."

Punk dropped his phone. He felt himself shaking. He was having difficulty seeing anything in front of him. He could barely stand on his own feet.

Jade noticed this and turned to him, "Punk, are you okay?"

He didn't answer.

Instead, he punched a hole in the wall, causing Jade to gasp. She hadn't heard his conversation with Colt. He was talking quietly, and she was zoning out, looking at Bella. But the sound of his phone hitting the floor pulled her out of her trance.

She stood up from where she was sitting, "Punk, you have to talk to me."

He shook his head. His face was red. His nostrils were flared. 

"What's going on?"

"TMZ," he muttered through clenched teeth. 

She picked up her phone and went straight to safari, typing in "TMZ."

One of the first articles to pop up had the headline: Breaking News: Wrestler Arabella Lavigne Dead After Head First Fall

8/19/12 11:17 P.M.

Jade clicked on the article, not understanding how this happened.

"Wrestler Arabella Lavigne has been killed... TMZ has learned.

Lavigne had just won an impressive match at the Summerslam to retain her championship. And while she was celebrating the win, she was pushed off the top turnbuckle, falling 10 feet, head first. It was reported that she died upon arrival to the hospital due to a broken neck and severe head trauma. 

Lavigne was an incredibly successful and popular wrestler, who had just released a special with ESPN. She was born in Grand Crossing, Chicago to American Patricia Powell and Frenchman Michel Lavigne.

However, she was adopted by the family of her childhood friend Jade Peterson and grew up with them in Hyde Park.

She was the Divas' Champion and in a relationship with the WWE Champion, CM Punk.

She had just turned 23 less than two weeks ago.

RIP"

Jade looked up, seething, "Who the hell do they think they are!"

Punk still looked pissed. 

"Look at this Punk!" she held her phone up for him to see. He grabbed her phone out of her hand, skimming the article, "How could they post something like that?"