Chapter 31: Good Morning America

Today Punk and Bella had an appearance on Good Morning America. They had flown to New York late last night and were up at the crack of dawn Tuesday morning.

The Good Morning America staff got them two separate rooms, so they just stayed in them for the night, but they met the next morning in the lobby.

"Morning sleepyhead," he pulled her in for a hug, "I thought I would have to come up to the room and get you."

"I'm not that late."

"I've been down here for ten minutes," he said, checking his phone.

"You should've just stayed in the room with me," she replied, wrapping an arm around his waist.

He smirked when she said that, picturing the night they could've had, "I should have."

"Oh well," she shrugged, "we should probably get going."

He picked up both of their bags, and they walked outside. One of the doormen caught a cab for them and they got in. The ride was quick, considering the fact that both the hotel and the studio were in times square.

When they got there, there were fans waiting outside. Bella waved to everyone and signed as many autographs as she could. Punk just wanted to get inside, but when he saw what Bella was doing, he realized he'd probably have to do the same.

They posed for a couple pictures, then finally made their way inside. 

The studio was one ginormous floor and looked just like it did on tv.

"Phil! Arabella!" they were greeted by Robin Roberts. Bella looked starstruck. He thought it was cute, "Let me take you guys over to hair and make-up."

"Oh good. Do you have something to cover his bags?" Bella joked causing Robin to chuckle and Punk to roll his eyes. 

They went their separate ways to get ready for the show

--------------------------------

"It's time for the WWE on GMA!" Josh Elliot roared into the microphone, "First up: WWE Champion, CM Punk!"

Punk walked out in some dark blue jeans and a grey t-shirt underneath a black zip-up hoodie. He waved at the screaming fans who were there to watch the live show

"Now! Welcome the newly crowned Divas' Champion, Bella Fury!"

She walked out in black skinny jeans, with a white tank top version of her merchandise, and a fitted red blazer on top. 

Punk looked her up and down as she high fived the fans on her way to the chairs.

"Big day here at GMA!" Lara Spencer beamed, "CM Punk! Bella! Saying hello to their fans!"

They sat in the two black chairs across from Lara Spencer and 

"My gosh, the fans love you guys. Welcome, and Bella, I have to say congratulations, how does it feel to have that belt?"

"The feeling is indescribable. Honestly I'm still taking it all in," she looked at Punk with a smile on her face, "It might sound cheesy, but I guess dreams really do come true."

The crowd "aww'd"

"So CM Punk," George Stephanopoulos started, "You've had quite the year. WWE Champion. You've been by far the most popular star on the roster. Tell me a bit about that."

Punk shrugged, "It's been really cool. I had to prove why I call myself the best in the world, and I think I've done that."

The crowd began to cheer for him.