Chapter 28: Extreme Rules

Extreme Rules

Bella had entered the arena only fifteen minutes before her match. She was not in the mood for any type of confrontation, so she changed into her ring gear in a supply closet, hoping no one would barge in while she undressed herself.

Her match was right after Punk's streetfight match against Chris Jericho, so it was still going on. She had his match playing on her phone on the WWE app. 

She smiled to herself when he picked up the win to retain his title and was super proud of her friend. 

She decided to shoot him a quick text before heading to gorilla position.

Bella: Congrats champ. I knew you had it in you ;)

She left her phone and clothes in the supply closet, making a mental note of the location of said closet, so she wouldn't forget about her things before leaving.

She timed everything perfectly. Her music began to play just as she arrived at the gorilla, and she walked down the ramp with a determined yet angry look on her face. She wasn't in the mood for any taunting tonight. She meant business.

 She stretched in the ring as Nikki and Brie walked down the ramp in the same ring attire, obviously planning on some twin magic. Bella rolled her eyes just thinking about it. 

Their entire gimmick was just so corny and unoriginal. They acted like having a twin was a personality trait.

Bella kept her head down, pacing in place, as Lillian announced her and Nikki. Bella held her fist up to the crowd before the ref rang the bell. 

The two girls locked up right away, with no love lost between them.

Bella quickly overpowered Nikki and put her into a headlock. She rotated her body, keeping a tight grip and threw Nikki over her hip.

"Come on Nikki!" Brie yelled, causing Bella to roll her eyes. Nikki fought back, eventually causing Bella to let go, and she grabbed Bella's arm, Irish whipping her into the corner.

Nikki ran at her but got caught with a bicycle kick. Bella covered her for a two count.

Bella made sure Nikki couldn't get any offense in, so while she was down, she climbed to the top rope and jumped down hitting Nikki with an elbow. She covered her again and Nikki kicked out at two.

"Big mistake," she growled, immediately locking in a stepover arm lock. She applied a lot of pressure to weaken Nikki's arm and shoulder to prepare her for her submission.

Nikki tried dragging the two of them to the ropes to break the submission, but she couldn't get all the way there. Luckily for her, Brie was able to grab onto her foot and pull her out of the ring.

"Are you serious?" Bella asked the referee as Brie got back in the ring instead of Nikki. Bella noticed this and rolled her eyes. They made it so obvious.

Brie ran at Bella to clothesline her, which she ducked, before hitting Brie with a mean kick to the side of the head. She quickly climbed to the top rope, planning on executing a new move she'd been working on.

She jumped down from the top rope and hit a shooting star DDT. The crowd went crazy. It was an incredible maneuver.

But instead of covering Brie, Bella rolled her out of the ring and yelled at Nikki, "I want you! Get your ass back in this ring!"

Nikki had no choice. 

So she slid back in the ring and was immediately met with quick kicks and knee strikes. Bella was pissed. No one in the WWE universe had seen her like this before.