Chapter 57: Summerslam

Punk had just had an incredible win over the Big Show and John. Bella's title defense was right after his.

"Good luck," he cupped her cheeks before planting a kiss on her lips. He pulled her in for a hug before she began to walk away but not before shooting him a corny wink that caused him to laugh.

He stood at the gorilla surrounded by a ton of superstars who were there to watch Bella. She would be defending her title in a Battle Royale. The odds were completely stacked against her, but he knew she could do it.

All the divas except for her walked out first.

AJ

Aksana

Alicia Fox

Kaitlyn

Layla

Natalya

Rosa Mendes

Tamina Snuka 

Beth Phoenix 

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Eve Torres 

Kelly Kelly

Bella, being the champion walked out last. The crowd was ridiculously behind her. Punk smiled when he thought about how the two of them were the most over superstars in the entire company. 

She thrust her championship belt up in the air at the top of the ramp, soaking in the feeling. Despite having to fend off 13 other divas, she wasn't nervous.

"She looks confident," Kofi told Punk.

"She's got this in the bag," Punk responded to his friend with a proud smile on his face.

When Bella got in the ring, half of the divas turned towards her. The other half started going after each other.

Alicia was the first diva to run at Bella, who stood in the corner, but she hit her with a forearm, then a kick in the side of the head. While Alicia was down, Bella grabbed her shorts and tossed her out of the ring. 

After Alicia initiated the battle between the two of them, the other divas who had their eyes on Bella momentarily shifted their attention to each other.

She saw Kelly and Eve going after eachother by the ropes, so she hit a Muay Thai Sweep on Kelly before hitting a standing enziguri on Eve. It caused Eve to stumble back into the ropes, so Bella kicked her in the stomach, through the middle rope. 

Then she turned her attention back to Kelly who was just getting up.

She hit an uppercut, then a reverse STO into the ropes. Kelly's upper half was dangling over the middle rope, so Bella picked her legs up and threw her out of the ring. 

She looked back in the center of the ring.

Rosa was already eliminated. Nikki and Brie worked together to toss Layla out the ring.

She looked up to see Tamina running at her getting ready for a clothesline, but she ducked it and tossed her outside of the ring.

Before she could turn around, she felt herself being lifted in the air by Beth Phoenix and tossed out of the ring.

The crowd was booing until the TitanTron showed the replay. Somehow, Bella landed on her back. Her feet hadn't hit the ground.

The crowd began to erupt in cheers when they realized this, and they got even louder when she somehow managed to get on her hands.