"Yeah." Lydia nodded. Brooke gave her another quick hug before rushing out of the car and into the school to find Stiles. It didn't take her long to find him rummaging through drawers in the principal's office.

"What are you doing?" Brooke asked, effectively scaring Stiles and making him drop his phone. He cursed and picked it up, making his way to the door.

"Nothing," Stiles answered. Brooke raised an eyebrow and stood in front of the door. "I'm looking for bestiary."

"And why would Gerard keep it in his office at school?" Brooke questioned.

"Well, Allison thought..."

"Allison?" Brooke questioned. Her eyes widened as she scoffed in realization. "So, what, you three come up with this major plan and don't even talk to me about it?"

"And when are we supposed to talk, Brooke?" Stiles whisper-yelled. "I mean, seriously? You've been MIA the past week and when you are around you're keeping secrets for Derek!"

"What secrets?!" Brooke argued. "I've told you everything I know."

"Have you?" Stiles practically yelled. Brooke looked at him in disbelief, opening her mouth to argue but getting cut off by a voice behind her.

"I see you've found Stiles."

"What do you want, Erica?" Brooke practically groaned as she turned to face the other blonde.

"You should really check your phone," Erica responded. 

Brooke cursed as she shoved past Erica and made her way deeper into the school, knowing Derek was waiting for her somewhere. Stiles attempted to go back to the field but was stopped by Erica and pulled by his ear all the way to the swimming pool. When the two arrived, Brooke and Derek were already there bickering.

"Ah, Stiles!" Derek said once he had noticed them. "What did you see at the mechanic's garage?"

"Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting," Stiles mouthed back. Brooke rolled her eyes and Derek chuckled at the basketball in his hands. He quickly deflated the ball and looked back up to Stiles who looked terrified.

"Holy God," the teenager let slip. "Look, why don't you ask Brooke? She saw through that things eyes!"

"Exactly," Brooke answered. "I saw through its eyes. All I saw was the garage's walls and you lying immobile. I have no idea what it actually looks like."

"Alright. The thing was... slick looking? The skin was dark. Kind of patterned," Stiles began. "I think I actually saw scales. Is that enough? Okay, because I kind of need to get back to the game."

Derek looked at Stiles expectantly.

"Ugh, fine," Stiles continued. "Eyes-- they're like yellowish and slitted. Oh, and it's got tail, too. Are we good?"

Erica looked past Stiles and up towards the stairs that led to the coach's offices, eyes widening in horror. Brooke followed her gaze and her mouth fell open slightly. Derek wore a similar expression.

"What?" Stiles asked, looking between the three people in front of him. "What, have you seen it? You have this look on your face like you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Stiles," Brooked warned quietly and took a step towards him. Stiles whipped his head around to see what they were looking at and the creature let out a shriek. It jumped down from its perch, Brooke pulling Stiles out of the way as it landed where he was just standing.

The two werewolves quickly jumped into a defensive position, but it easily took out Erica and flung her against the wall.

"Run!" Derek told his cousin and Stiles as the creature swiped at him. Stiles grabbed Brooke's arm and went to leave, but was stopped as Brooke took a step towards the Alpha.