Chapter Twenty Five (ᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ)

Third Person's P.O.V

Everyone was shocked that Percy could even get a boyfriend let alone Oliver Wood. But Hadrian could care less at this point because he felt like they have been in this goddamn graveyard for an eternity so he decided that they really should start heading towards Hogwarts before something else happens that might distract them from stopping Dumblesh*t.

"Can we talk about Percy having a boyfriend later because we have more important things to do. If Shacklebolt heard what Oliver said we might be in deep trouble if he reports it to Dumvlesh*t. So i suggest that we all get back to the castle before he does"

Everyone nodded in agreement before they headed towards the open door the leads to the room of requirements. Well... Everyone except Hadrian. He put on some glamour that made him look bloodied and beaten up. Once he was done doing that, he untied Krum and carried him towards the Triwizard Cup. He touched the Cup and he apparated back towards the maze, ready to give Dumbledore the fright of his life.

Hadrian's P.O.V

When we finally fell onto the ground, i landed on top of Krum and started fake crying, because there's no way in hell i would mourn for this b*tch. Everyone immediately rushed towards me to witness the scene that was happening before letting out a gasp when the saw me all bloodied and beaten up and a dead looking Krum. Dumbledore pushed his way in between the crowd to see Krum up close. When he finally got to us, he crouched down until he was at the same level as me.

"What happend my boy???" he asked with obviously fake concern because i knew for a fact that he didn't give two sh*ts about me or Krum.

"I-i saw him" i said through sobs.

"Who" he asked in a hopeful tone, (that I'm sure no one noticed it except me) hoping it wasn't who he thought it was.

"Lo-lord Volde-voldemort"

His face when i said that was priceless he looked like he just saw a vampire sucking the blood of his family memeber until death took 'em. He got up from his crouching position and turned towards Mcgonagal and asked her to take me to the Hospital Wing to get me checked up. She pulled me off Krum and lead me towards the Hospital Wing. What she didn't know that was i made a special bracelet that will glow once you press a specific bead that was on it. I made two but the other one i gave it to Dray so i can signal him the perfect time for Uncle Tom to strike and right now was a perfect time because Dumbledore was about to arrive at Barty Crouch Jr's office in about 20 minutes. I pressed the bead and felt it heat up a bit which means that Dray's bracelet should be glowing right now. I felt the bracelet heat up even more which means that Dray pressed the bead as a signal that Uncle Tom was on the move. I smirked internally because the school is finally going to be free from Dumbled*ck's clutches. And because of that...

I can't wait to see him fall after everything he put me through.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : I'm sorry this chapter is kinda short but this is (hopefully) the second last chapter to this book and after that you guys can request if you want oneshots added to this book as well. See you in the next chapter Dark Stars!!!!