25; time to move on

Sana sat across from Momo in complete silence.

It was already 2am, and the hospital cafe was now dead silent and empty. Momo and Sana were the only people there, and all the tables around them had chairs stacked on top.

Sana took a sip of her drink as they both bathed in the silence, neither of them sure what to say.

"So." Sana began. "You used to like me?"

Momo chuckled nervously. "Me and Nayeon were fine. But I felt as if my heart wasn't for her, but rather for someone else."

"Me." Sana butted in.

Momo nodded as she looked up at Sana.

"So what's with you having a boyfriend?" She asked.

"Well, I figured we'd never really get together. So I just tried to move on and now I'm with him." Momo sighed.

"I'm happy for you. At least you've found love." Sana smiled.

Momo looked out of the cafe. "What about Tzuyu?"

Sana paused for a minute and pursed her lips as she cupped her hand around her drink.

"I really do love Tzuyu."

"Why do I feel like there's a 'but' coming soon?" Momo laughed quietly.

Sana jokingly smirked. "You know me well.

I really do love Tzuyu, but I think that I've just been bringing in trouble into her life. She deserves someone who is like her. Innocent, pure and hasn't been in a lot of scandals.

Someone who's the opposite of me."

Momo brushed her hair back as she nodded.

"That may be what you think, but what about what Tzuyu thinks? She really does love you, Sana. Scandalous or not."

Sana closed her eyes as she breathed in.

"But it's all my fault that she got into this accident. What if I had told her six months ago that her dad had gotten into an accident?

We probably wouldn't have been in this situation now, would we?" Sana laughed to herself as she thought about it all.

"So what's your point?" Momo questioned, feeling as if there was something more to what Sana was saying.

"Momo, this whole relationship was rushed. We fell in love too quickly, we dated too quickly and we got into drama together too quickly.

This isn't what love is meant to be like. Love is meant to be slow and tasty, you have to savour love.

But with me and Tzuyu, it's just like we got thrown into a pit together.

It's like the world is ending, and we're the only ones left. So we think that the only thing we can do is date each other.

Tzuyu has so much more options.

I have so much more options.

So why did we only choose each other?" Sana cried.

Momo shrugged her shoulders. "I feel like you're making a point. Tzuyu literally had Bae Nari in her clutches, but she chose you over Nari."

Sana raised an eyebrow. "How'd you know?"

"Through Nayeon."

Sana nodded. "Of course."

"Anyways, Tzuyu could be with anyone she wanted to be with, and you too. So why is it just you two?" Momo rolled her tongue around her mouth. "But you two seem fine in front of the cameras. What's it like behind the scenes?"

Sana smiled to herself. "It's nice. Tzuyu is the most loving person I've ever met. She cares for me like nobody else has. I really love her."

"But you feel as if you're only causing trouble in her life, huh?"

Sana nodded as she sighed deeply. "I already told you that before, but yeah."

"So what are you thinking?" Momo asked.

"I'm thinking of moving on from her. It's never gonna work out anyways, because we'll only be getting into trouble." Sana rubbed her temples in frustration. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

Momo nodded. "Neither can I."

Sana glared at Momo.

"ENCOURAGE ME TO NOT BREAK UP WITH HER, IDIOT!"

Momo moved back in shock. "Then don't. It's your choice."

Sana rolled her eyes. "Well thanks."

"You're welcome." Momo smirked. "So, that's the final plan?"

"Yeah."