17; secret (?)

[a/n: Cho Hana is Sana's character's name, and Son Kyungmi is Tzuyu's name. They're playing Korean characters, not Japanese or Taiwanese characters.]

"Hana, come back!" Tzuyu said as she read her line again, looking up at Sana who was due to say the next word.

"Why? Why should I come back?" Sana answered, reading off the script. "You've made me look like a fool!"

"It's not my fault you decided to get all wasted." Tzuyu coldly replied, acting out her part correctly.

"Don't talk to me again, Kyungmi. I don't want to see you again!" Sana shouted.

"We only met today though!" Tzuyu replied.

"W-well, that means we'll never meet again. Bye." Sana stammered as she flipped over to the next page, which only showed the instructions for the setting and camera work.

Dahyun stood up and clapped. "Well done. Sounds pretty good for the first episode."

Sana smiled. "Thank you, Dahyun. Although, why are they meeting already in the first episode? Usually the two leads meet in the second or third."

"That's right. However, there are a lot of moments between them in this series. So we need to put as much scenes of them together. It also shows the awkwardness between the two of them in the next episode."

Tzuyu nodded her head and clicked her tongue. "Alright. When do we film?"

Dahyun looked up at the clock as the hand moved slowly.

"Now. Let's do the bar scene first, yes?"

The two nodded as they stood up and made their way out.

"Psst. Chewy." Sana whispered.

Tzuyu turned around. "What?"

"I never knew you were such a good actress." Sana opened her eyes.

Tzuyu chuckled. "I'm not good. Everyone could be an actor if they wanted to."

"But you have some sort of facial expression that captivates everyone!" Sana exclaimed as she praised Tzuyu.

Tzuyu blushed. "Coming from a world reknowned actress? Thank you." She grinned.

Sana smiled. "No problem."

"Hey, lovebirds!" Jeongyeon called out from behind, running up to them.

"Oh, manager!" Tzuyu smiled as she clung onto Jeongyeon's arm. "What are you doing here?"

"Watching out for you two babies, what else?"

"Babies?" Tzuyu pouted. "I'm taller than you."

"Shut it." Jeongyeon huffed.

Sana giggled. "You two must be close, huh."

Jeongyeon nodded her head. "Of course we're close, Sana. I'm her manager." Jeongyeon clung onto Sana's arm as well. "And you're my friend from my trainee days."

Sana smiled. "Yes I am."

"Speaking of which, how's Mina?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Mina? Where did that come from?" Sana questioned back. "She's not a trainee?"

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow.

"But... isn't she training at JYP? She's trying to become a singer, isn't it?"

"What?!" Sana exclaimed. "Since when?"

"I'm not sure since when. But I thought you'd know since you're her best friend?"