𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕪

Start from the beginning

This was all I had ever wanted.

Then next morning I meet, Caroline at the venue to help her get ready, I watch her for a second as she sighs into the empty room, "hey Care." I smile as turns to me, sending me her own sad smile. "Cheer up Care bear, you're getting married." I say, "this is supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life and no one that I love can even be here." She says, "ouch." I say clutching my heart in mock pain, "I mean aside from you." She grins rolling her eyes at me. "Yeah well I wouldn't be too sure about that." I tell her as Alaric brings the girls in.

"Mommy!" They yell excitedly as they run into their mothers arms. "Oh! Ooh! Oh, you girls look amazing." She smiles before turning to Alaric, "But I thought we decided it wasn't safe." She says as the girls run around the room getting distracted by all the pretty things, "Yeah, well, you and I both know that Katherine would smell a rat if they weren't there." He tells her, "plus Kai was more than happy put a protection spell on them, so they'll be safe no matter what." I chime making her grin at us in appreciation, "speaking of I have two more beautiful bridesmaids reporting for duty." Kai announces as he brings our daughters into the room, "thank you." Caroline smiles even giving him a hug, "yeah no problem Claire." He grins patting her back as she rolls her eyes at him.

"Well don't you look handsome." I ask as he makes his way over to me, "I always look handsome." He shrugs making me scoff, "no Kai, you were supposed to compliment me." I tell him, "wow Thea that's a bit narcissistic isn't it?" He asks making me laugh, "no I'm kidding you look amazing as usual." He smiles leaning in to kiss me. "Ew mommy, daddy that's gross." The twins complain making us look at them, "you think that's gross?" Kai asks laughing as they nod, he then kisses me again, both of us laughing at the squealing of our children.

"Ok now go away," I say to him, "wow Thea that's harsh, kissing me like that and then kicking me out." I can't help but laugh, "get out, we need to start getting Caroline ready." I say pushing him towards the door, "alright I'm going, congrats Claire." He winks before leaving.

Caroline starts to freak out once it gets closer to the time and I don't really know what to do so I just sit back and watch, "relax care everything will be fine." I assure her as she tells us how everything this going to happen for the sixth time. Bonnie then arrives saving us all from a seventh, "oh my god you're hear." Caroline grins rushing forward to hug Bonnie. "Oh I have a selfish reason." She says as they both start to cry, "I want to be part of your happiness." She grins, "great, now we have no time for tears so everybody wipe your faces and get ready because you are walking down the aisle in ten minutes." I say trying to channel my inner Caroline.

***

Josie and Lizzie lead the way, looking absolutely amazing as they scattered the flower petals over the ground, they were followed by Kaiara and Arabella who were then followed by Bonnie and I.

I smiled over at Bonnie as we walked down the aisle arm in arm. "I love you Bon." I tell her making her smile at me, "I love you too."

We all settle down in our seats as Caroline joins Stefan at the alter and the wedding begins.

"Where did you get that necklace?" Stefan asks Caroline as he notices it, "You gave it to me." She replies a bit confused. "No, I didn't. That's Katherine's." He tells her, "Seems she accepted our invitation." Damon hums, "She snuck into our house?" Caroline says in disbelief as she reaches up behind her neck, "She's a villain. What do you expect?" Damon asks, "No, no, no. Keep it on. We want her to see you wearing it." Stefan tells Caroline pulling her hand down away from the necklace. "You think she's already here?"