"Bitch shut the fuck up before I shoot yo Brains out"

I looked at him as I was laying down and silently cried already knowing what he was about to do , he put duct tape on my mouth and sat me up a bit and took my shirt and shorts and panties off.

"You have some nice breast" I looked at him in discussed and he smiled and started licking my nipple as he did I wanted to scream but was scared what he would do.

2 months later

Dave's pov

It's been 2 months  since Mo been gone me and my niggas look everywhere in the city and still couldn't find her . To be honest I was numb I didn't wanna  be bothered I haven't ate in days I just don't feel myself anymore . I been drinking henny but that's not helping my pain .

I was gonna go by myself to find her I'm not giving up on her ever .

I grabbed my phone and keys and headed out.

Monae's pov
It's been 2 months since  I've been here he's beaten me raped me Let's his friends do the same and all kinds of stuff I just wanna go home honestly I can barely breathe I haven't Eaten in weeks I'm pale my hairs falling  out and im kinda giving up on life.

2 days later

Unknown POV

I decided to get rid of her and not to kill her all I wanted was some Pussy her shit was good and tight . I walked into the basement and saw her on the floor hand cuffed with the bag still on her head I Un cuffed  her and dragged her to the car and threw her in the back , she was about dead anyways so it didn't matter .  It was dark outside it had to be around 12 at night .

1 hour later

We finally arrived to the hotel she was at as I pulled up I pushed her out the car and drove off ass she was rolling on the street .

Monae's pov

I got pushed out the car and started rolling on concrete once I came to a complete stop I waited a minute and then took the bag off my head . I realized I was at the hotel and I didn't want anybody seeing me like this so I went thru the back and up all the stairs till I got to our level . It took me some time because I could barely breathe . I finally got to the room and fell right on the floor . I knocked lightly because I didn't have strength.

Dave pov

I thought I heard something so I turned down the TV and heard light knocks at the door I got up and looked out the peep hole and saw a girl on the floor I didn't recognize till I opened the door when I did my eyes got big it was Moane.

Mo oh my god  who did this to u she could barely open her eyes all she had was a bra and panties on her body was dirty her face was almost beaten half the death I could barely recognize her . Just looking at this made me mad and I even started crying. I picked her up and payed her on the bed she needed to go to the hospital I got some of her clothes and put it on her I could see her staring at me crying I hurried and put her clothes on and carried her . I waited for the elevator and got on and pushed the bottom to the lobby . While we were in the elevator I took my jacket off and covered her so nobody would see what she looked like , once the elevator dinged I hurried into the lobby and got a few stares and even people tried helping but I said I got it I sped walked to the car and later her in the back seat and kissed her forehead and got in the front and sped off asking Siri where was the closet hospital and went toward the highway to get there .

20 minutes later

We finally got there and I hurried and park the car and carried her inside .

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME MY GIRLFRIEND'S BARELY BREATHING