"Oh, that I'm aware. We went to the Meet Up together, but I'm not sure where he is now."

"Well, he did say he was going to find you, Todoroki." He added.

"He did find me, but then he left, so..." Todoroki explained. Izuku tried to look past the crowd of heroes in the room, going on his tippy toes to get a better look, but to no prevail.

"With the size of the room, and the amount of pro heroes here, Kacchan could honestly be anyway."

"Ah, don't worry. He'll find us." Kirishima said, giving a dismissive wave. "Got a good nose for it. Anyway, how has the hero business been treating you?"

"Pretty good, actually." Izuku answered, looking at Iida for agreement, to which he happily nodded in response. "Few ups and downs, but nothing out of the ordinary..."

"Wait a minute!" Izuku was interrupted by a sudden voice. They all turned around and saw Vulture, holding a full plate in his hands with a shocked expression.

"Oh, Vulture, there you are!" Izuku waved. "Guys, this is Kenji Yoshitaka, or Vulture. Vulture, these are my friends, Eijiro Kirishima and Shoto Todoroki." Kirishima waved at Vulture with a grin on his face, while Todoroki gave an acknowledge nod. Vulture slowly waved back, still carrying the same expression. He then shocked his head like he was in a trance and turned sharply towards Izuku.

"Deku? Are you telling... that you are friends... with Red Riot and Shoto?!" The expression turned to complete and utter disbelief towards Izuku.

"Uh... yes?"

"OK, you need to make a list of all the pro heroes that you went to U.A. with, because this is ridiculous!" All of them laughed at the comment.

"There you idiots are!" The laughter stopped as their heads turned to see Bakugo marching up towards him.

"Hey, Bakugo!" Kirishima exclaimed, waving towards him. "I knew you would find us."

"Of course I did!" Bakugo exclaimed. "You guys are way too loud, even in this packed area."

The boys continued to talk to each other and for Izuku, it felt so good to finally get the chance to talk to his friends personally, not just through text messages due to their demanding duties to society. A chance to work together like they did in U.A. It was also nice to see Vulture getting along, easily getting into conversations with them. Though he had been the kind of person who was easy to talk to.

As their chats continued, along with the Meet Up, Izuku looked around the room, contemplating whether to have a quick talk with some of the long-running pro heroes.

"I guess I could talk to Identi. " He thought. "Could be a chance to ask if..." The train of thought stopped when his eyes caught a young girl not far where he was standing.

She was in his age group, like the rest of his friends, with pink skin, short, pink hair and yellow horns on top. She was wearing a colourful, camouflage pattern bodysuit, along with a tan-coloured, sleeveless waistcoat.

"Ashido's here too?" A smile came upon Izuku's face, seeing another classmate from U.A. at the Meet Up. She seemed to be in the middle of a conversation, with hands gestures and expressive facial features to go with it. Though it was hard to see who she was talking to as some pro heroes were blocking his viewpoint. He moved away from the group slightly, beginning to raise his hand in an attempt to call her.

"Hey, A...!" The words became stuck as he froze. He slowly lowered his hand. His eyes were wide, full of disbelief.

The pro heroes blocking his view moved out of the way, and with his own eyes, he saw who Ashido was talking to.