Chapter 4

A/N Hey guys! I hope you like this story. I just wanted to say that on odd chapters they are going to be shorter and on even chapters they are going to be longer. I won’t do these much only to say something important or something. Any who I’ll let you read.

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

                                                Talk to ya later shanks! ~Emily

            Once we finish our grilled cheese sandwiches Drake and Mark went fishing and our moms sat outside and talked about anything and everything. The rest of us started our game of tag again. Thomas was it again. We had a five second head start. I ran towards the wooded area knowing I could dodge in and out of the trees loosing him if I needed to. I stopped and looked behind me. No one was there good he wasn’t chasing me. I turned around.

“Boo!” Thomas yelled in my face. I screamed and ran away from him. He ran towards me but I was faster. I kept dodging the trees as I ran further and further into the woods. I laughed as I heard him fell. I looked back just to make sure he was ok and I saw him lying on the ground holding his ankle. I walked towards him cautiously. I stopped about three feet away.

“Are you ok?” I ask. He looks up with pain in his eyes. I gasp and crouch down. His face breaks out in a grin and he shoots up. I scream and jump up running away but this time he tackles me to the ground. He lands on top of me.

“Gotcha ya.” He smiles.

“I can see that.” I laugh. “Now get off.” He rolls off and I stand up.

“Now we have to go tag the others.” I smile. (This is my version of tag, it’s like hide and seek when you get caught you become a seeker, it’s that in tag form so if you get tagged you are a tagger with the original tagger.) We get up and start looking for the others. I spotted Ava and ran towards her at first she was confused but then she ran. She wasn’t quick enough because I scooped her up and she squealed. I laughed as I set her down. She ran off to find Will and I walked back to Thomas.

“Have you seen Tori yet?” I ask.

“Nope. But I’m going to guess she ran to the beach, that’s the only place we haven’t checked.” He says. I nod my head and I head to the beach while he stays up there and looks. I spot Tori hiding in the bush and I jump on her. She laughs and pushes me off. We walk back up to the cabin and see Ava dragging Will. I laugh and we meet in the circle.

“Ok what shall we play now?” Tori asks. She stands next to Thomas.

“Let’s play hide and seek!” Will says.

“We can’t, that’s a night game.” I say. I only play hide and seek in the dark, if it’s light I will not play.

“Ok let’s play…” Tori starts.

“How about you guys play a game to get to know each other?” Tasha suggested.

“Alright, let’s just ask questions about each other.” Thomas said. We found a spot in the sun and sat down in a circle.

“So who are we going to ask first?” Will asks.

“I say Fall.” Ava said.

“Ok…” I say. “Everyone ask one question and I have to answer it. Will go first.”

“Ok. What’s your favorite color?” He asks.

“You should know this.” I glare at him. “Green. Ava you go.”