Writing finals

I took my writing final, I had to write about a fictional/real person who has inspired me. this is what I did

Methodical 

KWO -Grandma, death, alone, Brave, HoO, strong, heart, PwC

 Piper Mclean has influenced my life and it is sure she will forever hold a special place in my  heart. Piper is a fictional character in the book series  "Heroes of Olympus" which I started reading before my Grandma passed away. It really hurt when my grandma did died because that was when I thought I was alone for sure. So i turned to my scriptures and my books. Piper was so brave and strong, and I wanted to be like that.  I knew that if Piper could remain level headed through the books so could I.  At one point in the third book she said "Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible, It just means you're brave enough to stand up and do what is needed" .That quote helped me out so much through my grandmothers death because I realized that I needed to be strong for my mom,dad, and sister. I needed to be brave. Piper also helped me see I wasn't alone. In the first book Piper feels alone she can't tel anyone what she is going to do, but Piper realized she had people who cared for her, just like I did.The fictional character Piper Mclean has influenced my life more then some people I know,she is, and will forever be in my heart.