NEVER again

Piper sat in the passenger side. palms sweaty. After the 50th time Leo finally passed the drivers test. Leo bounced into the driver seat. Piper leaned her head out the window to Jason. "Are you sure you don't want to teach him?" she asked. Jason shook his head "He asked you." Piper held in a few colorful words.

"Drive safe and please don't kill my girl" Jason told Leo. he kissed Piper's lips and went inside the house. Piper put on a fake smile. "Okay so you turn on the car, and gently start pushing the gas" Leo turned the car on... and slammed on the gas "Brake!" Piper shouted. Leo hit the brake and the car stopped. Piper took a few breathes and re-went over all the rules.

Leo tapped the gas and the car moved Piper held her breathe. they went down the road and around the corner and down the street.  Piper was impressed... then they got back. Leo tried to parallel park when they hit Piper's car. The alarm went off. Leo panicked. He hit the gas and started driving off. they hit 

1. the mail box

2. the neighbor garden gnome

3. the stop sign 

4. a tree

5. another car

Piper opened the door and got out. she slammed the door, smoke curling out of the hood. " WHAT THE HADES LEO!" she screamed. "I panicked" he replied "LEO YOU CAN'T PANIC ON THE ROAD. IT ISN'T SAFE! IF I WASN'T IN THE CAR TO HELP OUT YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" She continued "PIPER CALM DOWN" Leo yelled. "I'll be fine" he finished Piper shook her head "I swear to the gods Leo you need to control the ADHD because it WILL get you killed in the mortal world." Leo tuned and ran off Piper followed. They got back to the house.

Jason was in the kitchen making a sandwich when both frustrated teens barged in and started yelling "WHAT HAPPENED!" Jason yelled stopping the back and forth. "Leo hit a car. and next time YOU teach" Jason's eyes widened and he ran out the door. He saw Percy and Annabeth walking up to the door. "Leo hit my car" Percy said. The five all broke out laughing "This is so funny" Annabeth said. "I am so glad it wasn't mine" Jason spoke "Here is the insurance number" Percy said handing Leo a card. Leo muttered under his breathe "A rats"