Reynico

Nico stared up at Reyna, the made it to Spain, Nico was feeling feverish. He lay on Reyna's lap. she combed through his hair. Coach Hedge was in front of them tending to the fire. Nico shivered, though the air was warm. Reyna stood up and headed to the woods ( are there woods in Spain? lets just say they are. ) "Reyna?" Nico said trying to sit up. " Nico, don't stress yourself." Reyna soothed. "where are you going?" Nico said before coughing. "I am getting firewood, and game to eat.", Nico coughed a little more then replied " Let me come." "no" "fine" Reyna didn't trust him but she left.

TIME SKIP.

Reyna felt a paw rip at her back. how did she not know she was being stalked. Reyna hit the forest floor and rolled. She say a massive hellhound snarling down at her. The hellhound lunged Reyna drew her sword she rolled to her side and balanced on her feet, she was ready to fight when she saw Nico grab the ear of the beast. The hellhound dropped to the ground, Nico stroked the beasts fur. " Need help." He said. He sent the hellhound away. Reyna could see the disappointment in his eyes. In two week they only made in to Spain. They sta on the forest floor. he looked at the scares that had tore through her shirt. Reyna turned to face him. "Nico, do you like me?" nico stood up "what do mean?" "I mean, do you consider me a friend?" Nico pulled her closer " Reyna, I consider you more then a friend." hesitantly they both leaned in and shared a kiss, it lasted less then a second but then "CUPCAKES!" Hedges voice range through the air they stood up and went running back to camp.

ONE MONTH LATER

" HAZEL." Nico almost cried as she stepped of the Argo. hazel noticed he looked happier, "Nico." she criest then she embraced her brother. FEW MINUTES LATER ( IN THE INFIRMARY )

" Hazel, I want to tell you something." Nico said. Will came in and forced Nico out. That night Nico sat with Reyna, he didn't see Hazel coming closer to him. He kissed Reyna and Hazel squealed " NIco...oh my Pluto that is cute." Nico whipped his head, Hazel was worried he would run but instead he said " Hazel, meet Reyna, my girl."