Dad meet my boyfriend

Piper skipped up to the door step dragging Jason with her. Today her boyfriend was going to meet her dad. She knew her dad would love him. Jason is that all american guy. everybody loved him. Piper unlocked the door and was greeted with a big "SUPRISE!!!"  voices echoed through the house.

Tristan walked over to Piper and embraced her in his arms. He then stepped back "who is he?" Piper smiled "dad this is my boyfriend Jason" Tristan stared Jason in the eyes. Jason looked confused. "Sir are you okay?" He asked. "I don't know if i like you.  Piper sweetie what movie has he been in?" Piper held back a laugh "dad he isn't an actor"

Tristan looked at Piper "Then how can he provide for you? I don't approve. Get hin out of my home"

Jason cut him off "Sir, I may not be wealthy but i promise you, Piper will get everything she needs. She will always have a home. And she will always have food. Sure she may not get the newest car or the prettiest diamonds or nicest clothes, but she will always have me. I will always love her. And i will always care for her. Even if that means giving up what i need."

Piper almost cried. Tristan didn't argue that statement. Jason really loved Piper Mclean.