𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 AUNTY DONNA

Почніть із самого початку

"Come on old man we're waiting." They watched as he jumped off the truck, on to the bin and flipped off it. "Oh, I've missed you, Boy Wonder." Dick chuckled. "Oh! That's my favourite one."

"All right, look. I've got a showing of some of my work later. Why don't you two come along and hang out with some fabulous, normal people? How does that sound?" She asked. "Boring." "Great." They said unison. Dick sounded way to enthusiastic. "To much?" "Little bit." Donna chuckled.

"Why am I doubting this idea already?" "I would be concerned if you didn't." Milo stated, Donna swung her arm over his shoulder. "I'm starting to like you kid." "Thank you?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"If there is no good food here I'm leaving." Milo stated as they walked through the glass doors of the building. "There will be food Milo." "I never said that there wouldn't be. I said good food." Donna rolled her eyes.

"Wow. All this for you." "Yep." She replied. "Some of the works were published online, but most of it's personal stuff from when I've travelled." Milo was looking around at the photos. "Hey, I've been there." He stated walking towards a photo.

"This is really good." He heard Dick. "Don't sound so shocked." "No, I mean it." "Yeah, I know you do... There's some people I need to talk to. Go ahead and mingle... Milo don't touch anything." They both looked to Milo to quickly retracted his hand from touching. "Hands in pockets." He listened to the woman and shoved his hands in his hoodie pockets.

He felt his phone buzz. He knitted his eyebrows and pulled his phone out of his pocket, seeing a notification for a text message. He unlocked his phone and read the message.

𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙃 <3
I miss you!

He smiled and looked at the photo she had sent him, it was a selfie of her pouting. He chuckled lightly and saved the photo to his phone. He put his phone back in his pocket, making a mental note to text her back later.

He turned to find Dick staring at the crowd of people. "I so got this." He said to himself, Milo chuckled and walked towards him. "I give you an hour." The teen stated walking past him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dick was doing horribly at socializing, he kept blabbering. "How're you doing?" Donna asked as she got Dicks attention away from the small party snacks. "Make any new friends? Learn anything?" "I've had about a hundred of these bacon-wrapped dates." "And I learnt I don't like bacon-wrapped dates." Milo mumbled glaring at the food in front of him.

"Great. Look, I got a text. It's a work thing. Someone I need to meet right now." "So, we're leaving?" "Oh, thank god." Milo groaned walking around the small stand that held the food platter. "Me, leaving. You, having fun. Seriously Dick, just try to relax. Let your hair down. Have a drink, have two." She said.

"Pretend you're with Bruce on a yacht." She suggested. "I always got seasick." Dick stated. "Alfred always brought pasta." Milo mumbled as he flicked the bacon-wrapped dates off the platter, onto the floor. "That's why it's pretend. I'll be back in less than an hour, okay?"