𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SO, JASON'S MISSING

𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

Milo was walking with his earphones in his ears, dancing to the music as he walked, mouthing along to the lyrics. He stopped when he saw Gar walking into Rachels room, frowning his eyebrows, he took the earphones out and walked towards the room.

He saw Gar put his hand towards the black cloud that was swirling above Rachel's sleeping body. "Don't touch it!" Milo exclaimed to late because Gar got his hand cut up and Rachel gasped awake. "I'm up. I'm up." Rachel looked to Gar who was wincing in pain. "Gar?" She looked to Milo. "What happened?" "Black cloud." Milo stated causing her expression to drop. "Shit." She moved off her bed to aid the injured Gar.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't tell Dick." Rachel said as she inspected his wrist. "Jason's... gone" "What do you mean Jason's gone?" Milo questioned. "What happened to Jason?" Milo screamed as he turned towards Dick who stood behind him. "You mother fucker! You need a fucking bell!" He put his hand over his heart. "Jesus dad. You gave me a fucking heart attack." Dick rolled his eyes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Milo was bouncing a handball on the floor causing it to bounce off the wall back into his hand, waiting for Gar, who was talking with Dick, filling him in on the disappearance of Jason. Milo was completely in his own world while he continued bouncing the ball, his head way up in the clouds. "Milo!" He looked to Rachel wide eyed, catching the ball without looking. "Stop that." "Sorry." He mumbled lowly, walking towards her.

Garfield came walking into the kitchen with his head down. "I'll start making the coffee." Milo's head perked up as Rachel got out of her seat. "You can have tea." His mouth formed a pout.

Rachel put the kettle on the stove and put the coffee pot on the table setting it all up so that all that was needed was hot water. She began making Milo's tea while the boys sat in silence at the table, Rachel behind them. Once the water was finished, she pored it into Milos drink, giving him the drink, before moving back to her seat and began poring it into the coffee pot so it could brew.

"Jason's strong. He'll fight back." Gar said, breaking the silence. "Yeah. Or he'll be so annoying that Dr. Light'll just let him go, 'cause he doesn't wanna hear him talk." "We should be out there helping to bring him back." "We are helping." Milo was looking down at his tea. "No we're not... My dad doesn't want our help." Milo mumbled. "Watching coffee drip isn't helping." "Brew." Milo and Rachel said unison.