Humans

Humans are weird

We think of other entities as living things and take so many useless things so seriously.

We make bonds to creatures with simple codings through a screen, a bond to which we can't even touch. Things that were made to act through commands behind the monitor

We cry whenever such simple coding 'die', as if they were our real pets, the dogs and cats, or fishes or reptiles that we could touch. As if they were real.

Humans are so weird.

They do things that are basically nonsensical. That has no true meaning or need. We get angry from simple things that won't truly impact anything to our lives

Like screaming at someone because they disturbed your playing, hell even bullying a person because you lost to them. Screaming nonsense whenever they die, and putting so much effort to said game.

Humans are so.. Very weird.

They do things that harm their bodies just do fun. They play with knives and to 'challenges' that are dumb enough to kill. They put themselves in danger of radiation just to make their skins darker, and they make dangerous things like waterparks and zoos just for the thrill.

Do they not know how much danger one could go through from a single mistake?

How many people must have worked hard to build the first water park?

How many people must have had troubles to gain animals for said zoos?

How many troubles they go through just for pieces of cut-up, drawn, and printed paper called 'Money'?

Humans...

Humans really are weird.

They do things against what they say

They lie to other people for the hell of it

Some even put others in danger just for fun.

They call themselves 'social creatures' yet, if you look around, can you really call them 'social'?

They do things that harm others for the sake of 'money'

They ignore those who need their help, the one's who lie sick in their death beds, the countless children who cried for their parents who had died, trying to feed only their child and forgetting about themselves.

They ignore those who are trying their best to pull through, the children who lost their parents because they had tried to help others, the elderly who were thrown away by their own child, the homeless people that were thrown out of the job after giving their all... The ones who struggle to see themselves alive in the future, who ask for help and reason...

They all could only ask...

Why?

"Why did they leave me?"
"Why couldn't they take care of me?"

"Was I not good enough?"

"Did I not try hard enough...?"

"Why did they leave?"

"Why should I live anymore...?"

"If even the people I most trust..."

"Had left me for good?"

...

Humans are pathetic

Pathetic excuses of social creatures

Pathetic excuses of the dominant race

Humans can't even distinguish what is real and what is not

What is fiction, and what is reality, they can't differentiate those simple two.

They focus only on the things on their screen, as if their eyes are only glued to them, ignoring the others who begged for their help

...

Humans really are pathetic

They've killed so many beautiful living beings

They've made such horrid facilities to replace them.

Cubic, tall buildings, which only showed the greatness of humankind.

There is really no reason for us to be here

Humans have broken the world

And now, the world can't live on without us.

The world would self destruct

The countless nuclear powerplants around the world, the countless factories we've made, the many, many habitats that we have destroyed for our fellow living beings.

The trash we've accumulated in the passing years

The gasses that we've released...

The world must be disgusted at this point.

...

After humanity disappears

Earth will never be the same, for the passing thousands, maybe even millions of years.

The gasses we've released may always be here till the end of the universe

The nuclear power we've kept will destroy any living thing in its vicinity, and maybe even sweep the world clean of inhabitants...

The trash we've made may always be in the ground till the sun burns this world down.

We've made an irreversible mistake that we can no longer erase

We've made the world...

A worse place.

... Maybe

Maybe this pandemic is a warning

A warning from the world, telling us to stop...

To stop before we destroy what's left of this world