Epilogue

~edited~

As always, the songs are not mine! I did not make them up! But I love the people that did! Also I don't own fairy tail! Just Serena and her dad and his men! :)

Enjoy!

___________________________________

---Serena---

It's been two years, I thought with a sigh as I stood in the middle of the empty guild. Two years since I met Gray, since I became a part of Fairy Tail, and two years since we started dating. In fact, today is our two year anniversary.

And Gray's not here. -.-

He is on a mission... WHY IS HE ON A MISSION?!

Man I swear I could kill that guy. He is so amazing and hot and everything but honestly, sometimes I don't get why everything with him and Natsu has to be a competition.

I sighed once more letting my face fall into my hands as I took a seat at the bar, in the unfilled guild.

No one’s here since it's the Sakura festival but stupid Gray is on a mission. I didn’t think it could get any worse until he said that when he got back, he was going to challenge Natsu. I could only face palm at the memory.

What am I going to do? I questioned in my mind. I mean- but I cut myself off just as I sensed I was being watched.

This ora... It's... Evil... Like the person it belongs to is going to lung at me any moment.

 ~

---Gray---

"No this one Gray!!"

"NO! Don't listen to Lucy! This one!"

"No this one’s waaayy prettier!"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled cutting them all off and causing the to fall silent. "See? This is why I told you guys to wait outside."

"But Grayy!" Lucy complained with a pout.

"Lucy, you’re trying my patients." I growled, trying to keep my cool. "Can you guys just go outside? Or just finish off the mission?"

"Well then you’re getting a smaller share of the money!" grinned Natsu.

"Wait- Wha- Oh fine. Just go already!" I snapped before letting out a frustrated sigh as they finally walked out of the store leaving me alone to make a decision.

"Why is Gray so angry? It's mean." I heard Happy whine from outside but I just blocked him and the rest of them out.

I wonder what Serena's doing right now. I thought as I stared at the options before me. Well she's actually probably really pissed cause I'm so late... Ugh, but I'm just so nervous! I can’t even choose which one to get her…

 ~

---Serena---

"What the hell is your problem!" I hissed at the woman standing just before me.

She was the one watching me. Explains a lot! I thought with a sigh. Even after all this time she’s never taken the hint! I mean well it’s good that she never gives up I guess… But this is too far.

"Gray-sama is mine!" She snapped back as we stood face to face, glaring at one another.

"Juvia." I sighed before I felt a sympathetic look take form on my expression. "It's been two years, seriously get over him. He's with me, Juvia, not you."

"Then why isn't he here on your 2 year anniversary!?" she shot back, determination filled her eyes.

I opened my mouth, about to retaliate, but I had no words, so I closed it again.